Who is the most physically gifted athlete of all time?

shame on you

lol, but seriously it's true that it didn't seem quite as electric in terms of his first step (from the footage I have seen), he seemed bit heavier too...but he was still far faster than someone that size has any right to be. Here he is torching Scotland in 2001 while playing for the babas:

I mean Jonah is basically our equivalent of Bo Jackson and Herschel Walker, the NFL wanted him in '95 but he turned them down to play the sport he loved and represent his country...

I didn't like saying it but I felt it was true. And that pace thing was so so true. I remember his break out Hong Kong 7s tournament. I believe that was the team Jonah and Christian Cullen tore it up. Cully scored starting from our own in goal that tourney as well I think

I would've gone with Herschel Walker off hte top of my head for OP's question.

ak.jpg

JBG Bless

6'8, 250 lbs, with the combination of speed, strength, athleticism, durability

LeBron+James+2013+NBA+Finals+Game+Two+lqXDqdgFbRdl.jpg
no way. this guy falls down all the time. if you even gently touch his wrist, he goes flying to the ground. he has terrible balance and is obviously very weak

no way. this guy falls down all the time. if you even gently touch his wrist, he goes flying to the ground. he has terrible balance and is obviously very weak
Sounds like an ignorant casual fan who just reads comments on facebook. Gtfo

giphy.gif

lenose.gif

BabyishImmaterialBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

LeBron+James+over+Paul+Milsap.gif

you saw bo run over brian bosworth, right? you know how hard it was to take Bo down, right? you ever see how easy it is to knock down lebron james?
tenor.gif
If you think thats real you should change your name to ProWrestlingInsidr.

Lmao @ bo. Dude barely got tackled and it ended his career. The infatuation with that can is hillarious. He’s not even on herchel’s level. It’s easily Lebron. What he does at 270 is crazy.

I didn't like saying it but I felt it was true. And that pace thing was so so true. I remember his break out Hong Kong 7s tournament. I believe that was the team Jonah and Christian Cullen tore it up. Cully scored starting from our own in goal that tourney as well I think

I would've gone with Herschel Walker off hte top of my head for OP's question.

Cullen was absolutely rapid, wonder what his 100m time was. Or the 40 yard dash like they have in NFL. I wish we had those kind of stats for rugby I have to say, usually we have to go by the eye test, or by older 100m times from school and stuff. I did see that Jonny May was doing sprint training and clocked an average speed faster than Usain Bolt in a 40-metre sprint test last year, though obviously that's over 40 so he wouldn't be able to keep that pace up over 100. But still interesting.

Bit before my time was Cullen as well obviously (I remember him at Munster at the tail end of his career), but his highlights are a joy to watch

Lmao @ bo. Dude barely got tackled and it ended his career. The infatuation with that can is hillarious. He’s not even on herchel’s level. It’s easily Lebron. What he does at 270 is crazy.
LeRoids longevity and health are astounding in their own right. Hes played an insane amount of games and stays healthy.

Cullen was absolutely rapid, wonder what his 100m time was. Or the 40 yard dash like they have in NFL. I wish we had those kind of stats for rugby I have to say, usually we have to go by the eye test, or by older 100m times from school and stuff. I did see that Jonny May was doing sprint training and clocked an average speed faster than Usain Bolt in a 40-metre sprint test last year, though obviously that's over 40 so he wouldn't be able to keep that pace up over 100. But still interesting.

Bit before my time was Cullen as well obviously (I remember him at Munster at the tail end of his career), but his highlights are a joy to watch

Cullen apparently also had the second highest squat in his years in the All Blacks. Only a prop could out squat him. Given his speed and size as a fullback, that's huge.

F John Mitchell for pretty much ending he All Blacks career and F John Hart to a lesser degree for playing him at 13 for the '99 World Cup.

At the end of his career he had pretty bad knees. I remember seeing him at the 7s I think about 3-4 years after he retired. The man was not walking freely

There can be only one, GSP

Wilt Chamberlain

I don't even need to explain this to people well-versed on basketball

He was skinny as a twig and Arnie still called him the strongest man he'd ever known by a mile

Sounds like an ignorant casual fan who just reads comments on facebook. Gtfo

giphy.gif

lenose.gif

BabyishImmaterialBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

LeBron+James+over+Paul+Milsap.gif

But he only travels like 3 steps, and does not need to truck people over. BBall also has lulls in the action, and unlimited subs

This guy is below is same height as Lebron, but heavier

just to be a bit different, look up ken norton on wiki.

Wilt Chamberlain

I don't even need to explain this to people well-versed on basketball

He was skinny as a twig and Arnie still called him the strongest man he'd ever known by a mile

It's the after hours cardio he was doing

But he only travels like 3 steps, and does not need to truck people over. BBall also has lulls in the action, and unlimited subs

This guy is below is same height as Lebron, but heavier

I'm not looking forward to when the SA midfield fully develops. The kids coming through have been monsters and still growing since JDV retired. Absolute monsters who draw the outside players inside to help tackle

I'm not looking forward to when the SA midfield fully develops. The kids coming through have been monsters and still growing since JDV retired. Absolute monsters who draw the outside players inside to help tackle

Then Afrikaaners have much dutch genes in them I think. The Dutch are the tallest people on Earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back