Who is the most delusional coach in mma?

51PbPJ49MRL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

Kav was selling a fight, Edmund was talking shit about a fight that was never going to happen

Armenian Edmond isn't delusional, he's just a yes man that shamelessly spews bullshit. Irish Edmond, on the other hand, is off somewhere in Conor land and legitimately out of touch with reality

Jones' coach who claimed that Jones took PEDs without knowing.

Justin "I beat Cruz after 7 goes and now I'm a star" Bucholz.

Edmund immediately came to mind. Add a poll and let's put this to bed.

Cain's coach who is delusional that his training methods damage fighters.

Irish Edmund is by far the worst

It's almost like you have to call Edmund the Armenian Kavanagh now because Irish Edmund is so bad that he's the new measuring stick

Irish Edmund is by far the worst

It's almost like you have to call Edmund the Armenian Kavanagh now because Irish Edmund is so bad that he's the new measuring stick
Good point, we should do that, call him Armenian Kav

Edmund....who thinks Ronda would beat Cyborg...who I think has 5x Ko power than Holly & Amanda combined....

Armenian Edmond isn't delusional, he's just a yes man that shamelessly spews bullshit. Irish Edmond, on the other hand, is off somewhere in Conor land and legitimately out of touch with reality

how is he delusional though? Up till now, conor is a 2 weight division world champion, who moved over to another sport and went 10 out of 12 rounds, with one of the greatest boxers of all time...and on many peoples scorecards, it was an even fight, going into that 10th round...whether you think floyd carried conor, or whatever...fact is, it was a close fight up till that 10th round..

If a coach can receive the death penalty due to their delusions, my vote is in for Irish Edmund.

Back