Who is the most athletic fighter in the UFC?

Should rephrase the question to "Which fighter would do best in the decathlon?".

Yoel Romero is the most athletic by far. So much so that he makes the other athletic fighters look average.
He's so athletic, he's still fighting at the top of his division at 40 and managed to be an Olympian.

I think the most athletic and explosive fighter in the UFC is Tyronne Woodley.

The term "athletic" can be interpreted in different ways. Are we talking about the fastest? Best cardio? Strongest? Ability to dodge/move around the cage? Or a mixture of all? Too broad of a question.

In MMA it's a mixture obviously.

Cody is a good pick, he has a very good combination of everything. Very good cardio, KO-power, speed etc. I don't know about the best but he's up there. Romero when it comes to pure explosiveness but he really struggles fighting 25 minutes, I think he would be a better athlete for MMA with less muscle.

The spelling contest is in another forum.
Thanks for the info I love spelling contests. To show my gratitude I'll answer your question. In my opinion either TJ Dillashaw or Mighty Mouse is the most athletic.

the ufc is full of no muscle sally's. next question

200.webp

giphy.gif

Name another 40 year old who can do this shit?

Jones, Woodley, Demetrious Jhonson, Romero, Northcutt, Rockhold to name a few

TS needs to learn the difference of looking athletic and being athletic. Perry looks athletic but he as yet to show me any form of athletic fighting.

Rumble was pretty athletic.......................... x1,000,000

Back