Who is the least hated fighter in UFC history?

de94dc17ec953d2c57d2e4c9e211ccdb.jpg
While I don't hate him, he was pretty badly overrated. He invented the "wall and stall" tactic and was considered a tactical genius for it. If that didn't work, he had nothing for a lot of guys

Real answer to OP is probably Hunt. I've never see a high profile fighter so universally loved.

I was just bored and trying to think of a name guy who pretty much EVERYONE fucking loves...

Hendo or Big Nog maybe? They both still get shit though since one was on TRT and the other had Staph.

Shogun has always been popular but the "Healthy Shogun" era on here did lots of damage to his fan base.

Every vegan hates Matt Ughes so he's out.

I've NEVER once saw a Carlos Condit hater now that I think about it while typing this. Yup, it's gotta be him.
sak.jpg

Everyone should have haters. If you don't, you're not doing something right.

Last edited:
While I don't hate him, he was pretty badly overrated. He invented the "wall and stall" tactic and was considered a tactical genius for it. If that didn't work, he had nothing for a lot of guys

He wasn’t the most exciting but at his best he was VERY effective. Beat some pretty credible guys in his day.

I've never seen anyone write anything bad about Sakuraba.

He wasn’t the most exciting but at his best he was VERY effective. Beat some pretty credible guys in his day.
Definitely effective, I'll give him that. Just kind of a one trick pony, back when the weren't a lot of good clinch fighters.

Being good but not great and having fun fights is the best way to have the highest fan to hater ratio. Guys like Lauzon and Lytle are good examples.

Back