Who is the least cheating fighter to the most...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Cheating one! I meant by that, doesn't poke the eyes or grab the fence or kick the jewels? Who is the purist fighter? Who is the sneakiest one?

1# cheater

tenor.gif

conor, jon jones biggest cheater inside outside and in he bedroom

Biggest cheater is obviously Jones hands down. Eye pokes, knee kicks, steroids, he just needs to add a good groin kick to his repitoire and a few extra minutes on the stool between rounds nobody would ever surpass him.

If we're not going for the obvious Jones then the next biggest cheater imo is Yoel. I love the guy, but fuck is he a dirty fighter, almost pulls something every fight. Lmao

Dunno who the least cheating is, I guess Frankie Edgar gets my vote. Fought most of his career a weight class above his natural, beat the GOAT of that weight class always fought bigger guys. Doesn't exactly seem like a poster child for steroids either, just a hard working dude who loves to scrap. Not a weight cutter, not a steroid user, not an eye poker.

Lol@people saying Jones.
Jones is a scumbag who uses shady tactics, but he's hardly the dirtiest fighter in MMA.

Ronda is up there for least cheating imo.. never close to a foul, never closely linked to ped scandals.

Another vote from me goes to Roy Nelson, unless I'm forgetting a low blow or cage grab.. pretty sure I've never seen either from him.

Honorable mentions for most cheaty go to The Warmaster.

and Chael maybe?

edits: I'm drunk

Lots of guys fight clean, harder to stand out as not cheating than it is for cheating, and for massive cheaters, I think good ol' Branko Cikatic could give Jones a run for his money. Dude was dirty as hell back in the day.

Let us not forget Vitor Belfort.
The guy looked like a science experiment prior to USADA.

Least cheating - Kenny Florian.

Back