who is the hardest puncher in boxing history?

Iron Mike. Could have been one of the best boxers ever if....

Foreman?
Shavers?

Come on boxing guys educate me.

Hearns is up there with the biggest punchers in history.

Foreman imo, in his later years dude was slow as a mofo compared to the majority of other power punchers that combines their power with speed and was knocking fools silly.

No wonder in his prime when he had a bit of speed behind the power no one really stood a chance.

Assuming we're not in some P4P fantasy land, it has to be one of the modern (super-)heavyweights, the heavyweights of the past weren't as big.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's Wladimir Klitschko.

I'm not saying he was the hardest.... but Randall Bailey had some amazing KOs.

Weight class comes into play here, I should think. Here's a few that came to mind, but they were all already mentioned lol

Julian Jackson
Bob Foster
George Foreman

I honestly dont see why Bailey should be included in these discussions for 2 reasons

1. The quality of opposition wasnt the best, Mike Jones is the only best fighter he ko'ed other than that all his ko wins where against guys who have plenty of ko losses anyway

2. Diosbelys Hurtado, this is a guy that got ko'ed cold by Pernell Whitaker yet Bailey couldnt even finish him off even after hurting him

Its proven time after time that fighters can pad their records nicely with ko's when theyre fighting weak opposition, Bailey IMO is the best one in that category

The answer, in all likelihood, is probably some guy that none of us have ever heard of.

I'm not saying he was the hardest.... but Randall Bailey had some amazing KOs.

one of my all time favorite ko's. Not anything fancy, just pure, unadulterated power. Never liked Frankie either so that just made it better.

Back