Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fedor or Anderson, Jones and GSP right behind em

GSP or Fedor, Jones and Silva right behind them!

ddJddf.gif

wanderlei doesnt get enough respect

wanderlei doesnt get enough respect
I agree. He was on top of 205 for about 4 or 5 years. He was never scared to risk his record and status vs HWs. Won the 2003 MWGP. Also entered the 2005 MWGP and 2006 OWGP. Never backed down from a challenge. A real champion

0233c7153af7b8b633256a5d00cf7888.png

Remember when GSP fans bragged about their poll “win”? Lol

1) Fedor
2) GSP
3) Jones
4) Anderson
5) Conor (hate to say it)

I agree. He was on top of 205 for about 4 or 5 years. He was never scared to risk his record and status vs HWs. Won the 2003 MWGP. Also entered the 2005 MWGP and 2006 OWGP. Never backed down from a challenge. A real champion

0233c7153af7b8b633256a5d00cf7888.png
that pic is awesome. so many legends. i wish some of the fights went the other way tho. woulda been cool if vitor went a bit farther and rampage too - but rampage got shogun 1st and vitor was at his career lowpoint after the issues with his sister.

that pic is awesome. so many legends. i wish some of the fights went the other way tho. woulda been cool if vitor went a bit farther and rampage too - but rampage got shogun 1st and vitor was at his career lowpoint after the issues with his sister.
That tournament was so stacked that Hendo, Rampage, Vitor and Yoshida all were eliminated in the first round. But of course no shame in losing to Lil Nog, Shogun, Overeem and Wanderlei.

That tournament was so stacked that Hendo, Rampage, Vitor and Yoshida all were eliminated in the first round. But of course no shame in losing to Lil Nog, Shogun, Overeem and Wanderlei.
yea i think hendo may have been able to beat nog if they rematched, he got caught in a submission. i dont think id pick rampage to beat that version of shogun, ever. and vitor was at such a low point i think even a guy like nakamura or lister would have been able to beat him. he was pretty much just a big name at that point.

Frank Dux, winner of the real ultimate fighting championship, the kumite

Back