Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

Who is the greatest fighter of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jpuh7c.jpg

Without a doubt!

Was it ever not Anderson?

Fedor

10 year undefeated streak
7 years ranked as the number 1 fighter in the world
RINGS/Pride HW/Pride 04 GP Champion
Named Fighter of the Decade 2000-2010
26 fight win streak
3 Pride HW title defenses. Still more than any UFC HW ever
13 top 10 wins at HW
Beat K1, ADCC, Olympic, Judo, NCAA Champions
Multiple time fighter and HW fighter of the year
Multiple time Gold Combat Sambo medalist while competing in MMA
Beaten multiple former UFC champions
Beat the best fighters from his era in Nog, CC, Arlovski, Sylvia
Most well rounded fighter in HW history
Many legends and current fighters have called him the GOAT including fighters JDS, Werdum, Cain, Shogun, Aldo, Rockhold, and even Mike Tyson.

Last edited:
take gsp's name off the list, he's busy demanding more money and easy 145 fights. he sits in the crowd now hoping conor picks him to win the lottery. meanwhile anderson is taking 2 day notice fights and almost winning

fedorlowkick.gif

293612_o.gif

tumblr_ngvx6jjWmf1u2ragso1_500.gif

8zkzm1.gif

22-Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Antnio-Rodrigo-Nogueira.gif

9vuQeaf.gif

FEDOR%20NOGUEIRA%20WOOPIN.gif

fedor+armbar+coleman.gif

Fedor

-No cheating
-No losses to cans
-Finished fights
-Didn't concede a round in 10 years (unlike Jones, GSP, Silva)
-Second most top wins at HW (behind Nog only)
-7 years straight ranked #1 (longest ever)
-Never got outstruck in his prime (unlike Silva, Jones, GSP)
-10 year domination in the most dangerous divison
-Didn't need to cut weight
-Only lost when he was out of prime (visibly slowed down, coaches said he wasn't the same before Werdum)
-Didn't have bad style match ups
-Silva took more damage against Sonnen, GSP took more damage against Serra and Jones took more damage against Gus than Fedor did in 10 years.

Last edited:
Fedor by far.

Honestly Big Nog is better than some of the fighters in the OP.

take gsp's name off the list, he's busy demanding more money and easy 145 fights. meanwhile anderson is taking 2 day notice fights and almost winning

Almost winning? Talk about delusional.

I voted GSP. Royce Gracie should be an option as well.

Dang Fedor running away with this poll. I picked Anderson. Record 10 UFC title defenses in spectacular fashion. Didn't get beat up by Fabio Maldonado. All the things that make the GOAT.

I'm going with GSP - for me it's between GSP and Bones.
Anderson during his prime, didn't have stylistic nightmare fights, and Sonnen almost got the W the first time - he's a machine but can't deal with wrestlers well. Fedor on the other hand, had a super nice and exciting career, but can't call him GOAT since I haven't seen him fight the best, as simple as that.
GSP on the other hand faced pretty much every style out there and was able to dominate - he is the P4P and GOAT for me.

Not to mention that GSP retired on a winning streak, while Fedor and Anderson going out on mad losses - blame the age, and etc., but that's their choice.

Dang Fedor running away with this poll. I picked Anderson. Record 10 UFC title defenses in spectacular fashion. Didn't get beat up by Fabio Maldonado. All the things that make the GOAT.

Got beat up and finished by 4-7 Takase tho while as a -1500 favorite lol

The guy who just got knocked out then awoken by ensuing punches from a LHW can will get the most votes, the sherdog voting poll doesn't dictate who's GOAT because it's just a bunch of fan boys living in a dream world.

Got destroyed by Chonan and Takase though.

It might sound a bit crazy but I think Eddie needs to be considered for light weight GOAT. He is now one of the most decorated fighters in the history of the sport.

Back