• GSP

• Mighty Mouse

• Anderson Silva

• Chuck Liddell

• Tyron Woodley

• Jose Aldo

• Melvin Guillard

Results are only viewable after voting.
gsp is winning because he is fresh in the memory. this highlights how flawed people are at being objective. If GSP loses a decision in his next fight then this poll is done again i am extremely confident he will lose over 30% of his votes.

This forum is basically just an expression of peoples varying scales of competence at looking at things objectively.

Went with Fedor because there's no Artem Lobov??!! The hell?!

People saying AS is a roider?
WTF does that make GSP then....
Clean??!!
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

OFC you need more evidence even though I cited two professional, reputable fighters that fought in Pride. I guess you want me to have the Yakuza taped confession that there was fixed fights. I mean, cmon man, that is some hard denial shit bruh.

you keep trying the appeal to the authority of them being fighters instead of citing legit examples of them saying things that support your argument. you got anything else, or are you just panic wrestling?

Jon Jones is the only possible answer. Fedor might be the GOAT MMA artist under pride rules

Jones is definitely the most talented, sadly he fucked it all up so who knows how much of it was with extra help.

The dude who hasn't lost a fight, by tko, sub or DEC

<JonesLaugh>

you keep trying the appeal to the authority of them being fighters instead of citing legit examples of them saying things that support your argument. you got anything else, or are you just panic wrestling?

Damn breh you are hard in denial that pride had fixed fights. You know fedor fought in pride for a while??

No point in educating those that are unwilling to free themselves from ignorance…

Mighty mouse is p4p goat of all time and its not even a question.
Even joe rogan and dana have said this...

Damn breh you are hard in denial that pride had fixed fights. You know fedor fought in pride for a while??

No point in educating those that are unwilling to free themselves from ignorance…

denial? let's not embarrass ourselves with Freudian terms, okay home skillet?

and still waiting on evidence for your argument...

WHOA GSP DOMINATION.

He has almost as many votes as everyone else combined... Good to see him finally take his rightful place as GOAT here at sherdog. Fedor getting crushed by Matt freakin Mittrione really took a toll didn't it?

Yawn already presented it. Done responding to retards like you. L8

so I will consider you a
th

got it. walk on home boy.

I guess instead of Melvin you should have just put "other." Surely 41 people don't think he is GOAT.

WHOA GSP DOMINATION.

He has almost as many votes as everyone else combined... Good to see him finally take his rightful place as GOAT here at sherdog. Fedor getting crushed by Matt freakin Mittrione really took a toll didn't it?
Pretty sure everyone using the smaller fighter argument as why he was so good for him to get KOed by Dan was the nail in the coffin.

He fought in the weakest division which is dangerous because one punch can finish you.

Hes top 5 in mma but I just can't see him as the greatest when his record on drug testing American soil is like 5-4 or something.

Back