Who is the GOAT PED USER?

It has to be either Jones or Anderson. Built on the back of PEDs, both were able to manufacture an aura that they were the GOATs of their respective divisions and contenders for overall MMA history GOATs.

i think all fighters are on the same ped's user level, but only a few are caught

Chael Sonnen is hands down the best PED user in the game. He was so good that NSAC (or was it CSAC?) brought him on as an advisor. Now that says something.

Overeem, obviously

Strikeforce HW champion, Dream and K1 HW champion at the same time...

Badest man on the planet? forsure

Chael Sonnen is hands down the best PED user in the game. He was so good that NSAC (or was it CSAC?) brought him on as an advisor. Now that says something.

He's like Frank Abagnale, then.

Mark Kerr

hqdefault.jpg

It was even documented on film.

I remember watching it....
Must be a scary feeling when you're an exhausted wrestler and Igor V has just escaped your control!

Everyone always talks about TRTitor but an honorable mention is definitely the brazen, full blown anabolics Vitor fighting at Heavyweight in 1997:
EAeEIhD.jpg

In terms of big names: Jones, Anderson, Overeem, Barnett, Vitor, Brock

I'm sure many fighters have done MORE though - Kerr, Wand, Randleman, Sapp, Lombard, Coleman, etc.

Everyone always talks about TRTitor but an honorable mention is definitely the brazen, full blown anabolics Vitor fighting at Heavyweight in 1997:
EAeEIhD.jpg
It was open class i think

Back