**Who is the G.O.A.T.** w/poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how one loss affects the results so much. Before last night Anderson would have had probably 2/3 of the votes.

Still is, and possibly always will be, Anderson Silva.

He's fought some of the best of the best, and when he finally lost, it was to being way too bored and overconfident.

Fedor was great, but I'll never forget him being sat on Bigfoot, in the saddest MMA fight ever.

hendo.gif
[

You don't want to go posting gifs :D Anderson got dominated by a guy with a 4-7 record.

GSP ... fought the toughest competition and dominated them all.

FEDOR and SILVA made a career of making taylor made opponents. GSP, BONES and ALDO are fighting all styles and making it look easy in tough as hell divisions..

Fedor. He fought against guys that posed a lot more threat than Silva's opponents. To stay undefeated for that long against HWs that have real stopping power is beyond anything Anderson has done.

I have Fedor 1, GSP 2, Silva 3, with Jone Jones in time surpassing all of them.

Not sure if Jones and Aldo are on the same level yet as GSP, Anderson and Fedor.

I'm disgusted by the fact that you think he's in the GOAT talks.

Oh oh Your sarcasm-detector seems broken...

I go with GSP. Best overall skill set. Really he has no holes in his game. Amazing TD, TDD, BJJ, striking and striking defence, Fight IQ and discipline with Game plans. The only thing he lacks is Power.

As of now, I have Fedor, but I think Jones will surpass him by the time he is done with MMA.

FEDOR and SILVA made a career of making taylor made opponents. GSP, BONES and ALDO are fighting all styles and making it look easy in tough as hell divisions..

Fedor beat Olympic wrestlers, judo medallist, ADCC champions, K1 champions.. Jones, Aldo, Silva and GSP can't make that claim, they also cut weight.

Fedor the only one who was part of a generation of top heavyweights and beat them all. Yes people will talk about his last few fights when he was past it and he did waste his last good years in limbo but during the PRIDE era he took on all the top guys and beat them.

JBJ has the talent but all his top opponents are of the last generation coming to the end of their careers, not his fault but he hasn't got much competition.

GSP has a similar problem beat all the old guys and none of his generation is close to him.

Aldo is a future one but still early in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back