Who is the G.O.A.T? It's pretty simple to figure out.

hes 235 with all that fat on him.

without the fat hes 200 lbs at most.

there are Lightweights that cut from 200 like Khabib.

He can make WW if he wasnt so old.

I love the "fat Fedor" myth. Was he the leanest guy in the world? No, but he was far from a guy you'd look at and say "he needs to lose weight".

Sure, any fighter can lose a bunch of weight. The question is whether or not it's going to effect performance. Fedor was 235 after training like a monster.

I love the "fat Fedor" myth. Was he the leanest guy in the world? No, but he was far from a guy you'd look at and say "he needs to lose weight".

Sure, any fighter can lose a bunch of weight. The question is whether or not it's going to effect performance. Fedor was 235 after training like a monster.

Fedor trained like a monster but ate food like a monster too. He could afford to do that because he was in the HW division. I dont blame him either I love eating. Its not a myth. He's just fat. If he tried to he can shred the fat.

he could make LHW easy without losing fat.
If he lost the excess fat and ate like most non HW fighters, he could make Welterweight.

Yeah pro fighters can have their own biases, in this regard (when you're not talking about actual technique), a fighter's opinion is no more valuable than a hardcore fan's.

Back