Who is the coolest MMA personality ever?

Honestly that made me lose all respect for her. I'll never be able to be a fan. Good humble fighter, but I cant take someone serious when they act like they were a victim of a terrorist attack just because Conor was fucking around

Lol. I'm not a fan of hers anymore but I wouldn't say I lost all respect for her. The problem is I feel a lot of people are like her nowadays with blowing shit out of proportion.

Young Rampage. He was hilarious

As far as attitude, I like Fedor. After he won, he acted like what happened what exactly what he expected

Joe Rogan. Many people seem to be hating on joe but he's a legend with the perfect background for mma commentary

200.gif

Gegard is a cool ass dude. Funny affect but has some funny things to say and a straight shooter.

How can she keep the nickname thug when she emotionally brokedown after Conor threw a dolly at the bus?
Thugs also do not have emotional support animal.

Now Datsik is a legit thug and there is never a full moment with him.

#1). 0C7B86DE-DC5E-4E54-80B0-83F3C9DC62F0.png

#2 C1C96CA8-90B3-45B5-AA42-521EE0BCEDDD.jpeg

The others on the list are miles behind

Dan Hangman is a man on a mission! TJ Dillashaw and Petr Yan are dope af as well. True martial artists with a cold style!

It's between El Guapo, Rampage, Sudo, Serra, Cro Cop, Randleman, Sakuraba, and Carano.

Come at me.

Edit: Probably El Guapo overall as far as an entertaining personality across the board. Instructional videos, movies, his own MMA show, he does it all.

Last edited:
200.gif

Gegard is a cool ass dude. Funny affect but has some funny things to say and a straight shooter.

"If Mike Tyson talks big, he's an intimidating guy, but when you're Conor McGregor, the ginger"

"If you put a tiger and a gorilla and your name on your chest and belly, you're retarded."

Fedor

Never insults anyone. Ever. Always respect.

Never showed fear even once before a fight or in a fight.

Humble.

Represents his country

Multi millionaire but wears $8 Walmart sweatpants and track suits

Family man

Gets absolutely shit faced hammered on vodka with his pals

Hilarious in a subtle way when he wants to be

Moron who believes that Putin is God and Russia had the right to attack Ukraine.

Gets absolutely shit faced hammered on vodka with his pals, then goes to church

Fedor easily but I do love me some Chael and Rampage antics from time to time.

Underrated choice. Overeem. Guys been everywhere and fought a whos who of mma fighters. Seems pretty calm ans laid back. Looks like a superhero at times. Kill or be killed style.

Man, crazy seeing how badly Perry is outclassing Conor in this thread.

Huge Conor fan so it is hard to say it but Conor is the past and Perry is the future.

Back