Who is the best super heavyweight mma fighter in the world?

Probably Sapp on his best day, at the moment I have high hopes for Baruto I hope he returns to MMA.

Butterbean was pretty decent too.

Probably Sapp on his best day, at the moment I have high hopes for Baruto I hope he returns to MMA.

Butterbean was pretty decent too.
Yeah.. Sapp was pretty awesome back in the day. Just before you know.. throwing fights and all that.

I think a 300lbs Derrick Lewis would be up there. Or a younger version of Bigfoot.

Rizin should try to get that WWE guy Strowman to try some real combatsport

Really, guys? Sapp? Bob Sapp?

The man who has 20 losses and only 11 wins is the best SHW?

<{hughesimpress}>

Really, guys? Sapp? Bob Sapp?

The man who has 20 losses and only 11 wins is the best SHW?

<{hughesimpress}>

Bobbu Sappo back in the day when he gave a fuck and actually tried. I'll never forget the Big Nog fight.

Currenty......IDK....maybe Huggy Bear and that's sad since he isn't that great and on two fight losing streak.

Mo is like 250lbs now. I don't think he even cuts weight. Lungu is a great call though.
Mo hasn't weighed in under 280lbs for almost 2 years (5 fights) now and is an Open weight champion.

Dan Bobish is worth a mention....Tim Persey, Jonathan Wiezorek are other good SHW fighters. Semmy is still the best.
My ex girlfriend set up a lunch with Jonathan Wiezorek without me knowing. She knew his trainer or something. I told her to cancel it I thought that would have been weird as fuck. But I thought it was cool as hell she did that.

My ex girlfriend set up a lunch with Jonathan Wiezorek without me knowing. She knew his trainer or something. I told her to cancel it I thought that would have been weird as fuck. But I thought it was cool as hell she did that.
why did your girl set up a lunch with him lol

why did your girl set up a lunch with him lol
She knew how much I was into MMA, and she knew this guy was a fighter so she tried to do it for my birthday or something like that. Very thoughtful but I couldn't have handled that.

Back