Who is the best Running Back of all time?

Best RB of all time?

• Walter Payton

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Barry Sanders

Votes: 43 51.8%
  • Jim Brown

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Emmitt Smith

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Gale Sayers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LaDainian Tomlinson

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Tony Dorsett

• Herschel Walker

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • John Riggins

• Earl Campbell

• Eric Dickerson

• Marshall Faulk

• OJ Simpson

• Adrian Peterson

• Bo Jackson

• Bronko Nagurski

• Frank Gore

• Curtis Martin

• Thurman Thomas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rygu

R.I.P. Obie
@Gold
Reaction score
Who is the best NFL RB in history in your opinion?

i

lmao @ a list without Thurman Thomas

Barry, Walter, or Jim, I don't really care about the order. I'd take Barry if I was starting a team though.

Who the fuck would vote for Thurman as the best RB of all time?
Who the fuck would vote for half the cans you listed on that poll? lmao @ gore, martin and riggins.

You just proved to me how dumb you are. No need to actually. Go look for yourself.
I did, Thurman Thomas has inferior numbers to all 3 of them and went 0-4 in the Super Bowl. 182 games played and couldn't reach 100 combined TDs. Gore hasn't reached 100 yet either but is top 5 in career rushing yards.

I did, Thurman Thomas has inferior numbers to all 3 of them and went 0-4 in the Super Bowl. 182 games played and couldn't reach 100 combined TDs. Gore hasn't reached 100 yet either but is top 5 in career rushing yards.
How many MVP's? All Pro years? Did you look at his receiving yards? He was the first dual threat back. He also played less years than both Riggins and Gore. The last 3 years he was a shell of the player but still managed 8 consecutive 1000 yard rushing seasons.

This has been done way too many times.

Jim Brown is my vote.

Barry Sanders.....

How many MVP's? All Pro years? Did you look at his receiving yards? He was the first dual threat back. He also played less years than both Riggins and Gore. The last 3 years he was a shell of the player but still managed 8 consecutive 1000 yard rushing seasons.
Fine fine. Although I still think the 3 I mentioned were better you've convinced me he should be on the list.

It always breaks down to ..........
1. Jim Brown- no one really saw him play in his prime, just highlights and stories
2. Barry Sanders- had no OLine but played behind 2 pro bowlers
3. Emmitt Smith - was a product of the greatest OLine ever in a run heavy offense.

Back