Who is the best fighter who never fought for the title ?

Erik Silva, although he is still young and could work his way back into the UFC. Still got a very bright future ahead.

I'm a huge Erick Silva fan, enjoyed every single fight he ever fought but you're arguing against reality.

He had 6.5 years in the UFC, 15 fights, went 7-8 and only won back to back fights, one time... and now he's 33, which is topping out for 170.

Much respect for him, but if he comes back, it's as a card filler/gatekeeper because hardcores know he puts up a good scrap and he's game. Not as any kind of realistic contender.

if were not counting interims its gotta be tony ferg moose or jacare

strictly as a fighter

It blows me away that Jeremy Stephens, with all his highest highs, cant string together a streak big enough to get a title shot

the guys highs are fucking heights that some fighters couldn't dream of reaching

but his lows are always about him getting grappledicked by other fights in the most boring fights imaginable

ThornyHarmoniousFlee-max-1mb.gif

Correct answer, I think he won a title in another org though.

Mousasi, no doubt about it!

Cro Cop was weak in UFC.

Are we recognizing Khabibs title fight? What about Fergs interim?

If i just look at the skill-set...
I have to mention Masvidal...

If Moose was a PPV draw he would still be in the UFC.

If anyone outside hardcore MMA fans knew who he was, he would still be in the UFC.
UFC 225 did under 150k PPVs and guys like Romero and Colby are paid 300k, i am sure Mousasi would have settled for that and "sold" ateast as many PPVs

Roy Big Country Nelson, I think
NelsonStruveUFCFN21_2697.jpeg

also, fighter with best hair to never fight for title.

Last edited:
Erik Silva, although he is still young and could work his way back into the UFC. Still got a very bright future ahead.
Honestly we should ban these douche holes

Are we only talking about fighters who were at the UFC at some point I'd say CroCop, Jacare and Mousasi.

Not counting interim belts Ferguson and Mark Hunt.

My vote is Matt Mitrione because I like Matt Mitrione

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back