Who is on your ignore list?

It was shortly before this "new" Sherdog last year. Probably something to do with Israel or Jews. He told me on FB he might come back eventually.
Yeah, he didn't seem to care much for Jews. But overall he was an interesting guy, even if I disagreed with him often.

It was shortly before this "new" Sherdog last year. Probably something to do with Israel or Jews. He told me on FB he might come back eventually.
Hollywood Nicky went on another rant towards a poster, this time threatening his family and making it personal. That's what got him banned.

Just added seiger.

Worthless posts after worthless posts, dumb threads after dumb threads, this individual is proven to be an utter waste of oxygen and forum bandwidth from which there is no hope of redemption.

Just added seiger.

Worthless posts after worthless posts, dumb threads after dumb threads, this individual is proven to be an utter waste of oxygen and forum bandwidth from which there is no hope of redemption.
I added him too just last week for those exact reasons.

I've been reading this forum from 2001 and never had even considered ignoring anyone, but he just wore me out.

I added him too just last week for those exact reasons.

I've been reading this forum from 2001 and never had even considered ignoring anyone, but he just wore me out.

Frankly, I'm eternally grateful that the Admins implemented the change in the forum codes so the shitty threads created by the shitty posters you blocked are hidden as well.

No one is on my list now but I skip over the usuals trolls and paid shills. Banning them would have made me miss the meltdown of the century after Trumps election.

Bump for those who went in the Supreme Court thread to discuss who they are ignoring.

Not a single poster. Because, I'm not pretty enough to get in heated arguments that would prompt me to even look for the button to ignore.

is there a way to find out who put you on their ignore list?

Bump for those who went in the Supreme Court thread to discuss who they are ignoring.

Just ignore them.

iu

I put myself on ignore a long time ago

Good times lol. I had to clear out my ignore list for the "no insult" bet with Homer and I don't think I've re-added anyone since then.

Ever since I found out that dontsnitch was ignoring me, and then took me off ignore so that he could read the Lounge threads, I have been a little extra antagonistic toward him so that he has to think about, but ultimately decide against, putting me back on ignore. I'm sick like that.

No one really. I like to read arguments from both sides or sometimes it wouldn’t make sense if I can’t see some posts.

Even the troll posts are entertaining for me occasionally.

If I’m gonna put someone on ignore it has to be obvious spammer, but I haven’t seen one so far.

Also sometimes I lost track of who’s who in a busy topic, besides the usual suspects of course.

Ever since I found out that dontsnitch was ignoring me, and then took me off ignore so that he could read the Lounge threads, I have been a little extra antagonistic toward him so that he has to think about, but ultimately decide against, putting me back on ignore. I'm sick like that.
Which is something you yourself admitted to doing in the past. D'oh!

Back