Who is on your ignore list?

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
(If this thread already exists in here - I tried the search function, so I hope it does not - please move or delete.)

Easy question. Who, if any poster at all, is on your ignore list?

I successfully avoided using it until now, but T-Bone's "I'd like to see a WMD attack on Europe" forced me to change that. I added Abezal just for good measure.

RIPWarrior is close to the list, but so far, I can find the funny aspect of his posts considering this is obviously someone's troll account.

I actually visit the War Room to get subjected to opposing and different views, but right now I feel some minimum poster hygiene is important for my own sanity.

no one

let's be honest

if you're so thinned skinned to have to put someone on ignore then get off the internet

Last edited:
No one. Even a broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

I don't need a "safe space".

I actually like that notion. (Your post read "on the internet" just a second ago, no?) But I personally feel that bans are necessary every now or then. So the Ignore function is kind of everybody's modding option, if they so desire.

I personally like to view the world as unfiltered as possible. But I figured if there are people whose stuff I would not read anyway, it is easier to "ignore" it than to ignore it by scrolling over it.

On twitter, I have a shitload on my ignore list.

If there wasn't, then my timeline would be full of fucking clickbait.

But here on Sherdog, no one.

1 person. Why not use it? it's an option for a good reason. It works better here than it did at the old place. If they're quoted by another poster you don't even see that anymore. When we switched to here I noticed I had about 30 posters on it and I gave them all a reprieve. Then this one poster was immediately added back. Then I gave him/her another reprieve and he/she immediately went back on it again. Just can't stand him/her.

Funny list, one of these days I'll request a screenshot from you from one of the more active threads.

I am interested in this mainly because I wanna know how extensively people use the list. I expect the vast majority of War Room posters not to use the list at all, but those who do I wonder whether they are very selective or rather expansive in putting people on ignore.

Also I am interested in who makes people want to ignore them the most.

I have never ignored anyone on any forum. If they are acting out of sorts the mods will ban them.

Just one. Not from the WR though. Some guy in f65 asked for some help then whined that every little bit of it wasn't exactly what he was looking for. So in an effort to make sure I never made the mistake of answering any future questions of his I added him to ignore.

i would just find more like minded forums if i wanted to see what people who agree with me all the time were posting. Admittedly, there are several posters whose views and posting style i absolutely hate - but THIS IS SHERDOG

Nobody, although I have some posters on sort of a de facto ignore list in that I tend to scroll right by their posts when I see them in a thread because I know they're garbage or a played-out gimmick. Still wouldn't want to have the website censor them for me because who knows, they might post something worthwhile one of these days. Even a pile of shit can have a few perfectly fine kernels of corn in it.

No one. I can just ignore them by not reading their shitposts if need be.

Just one. Not from the WR though. Some guy in f65 asked for some help then whined that every little bit of it wasn't exactly what he was looking for. So in an effort to make sure I never made the mistake of answering any future questions of his I added him to ignore.

Which is f65?

No one but I came close with one poster based on PM's.

My ignore list is full of knuckle-draggers who are against women fighting in the UFC. There's only a few people in the WR who got a spot on the shit list, but they seems to be banned shortly after I put them there.

Since I do put a lot of time and effort into my threads, I might soon consider blocking these two types of useless posters:

1) Those who consistently jumping face-first into the debate without the ability to read the information provided in the O.P, much less the on-going discussion.

2) Those who participate in a thread solely to spam worthless one-liners (often random shit about about the Republicans, Democrats, Christians, or Muslims) with zero substances to contribute to the topic.

If you are a useless poster that falls within one or both categories above, I think you deserves to be ignored by everyone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back