Who is more overated weidman or bj?

I have to say BJ Penn, at least Weidman beat the GOAT two times (even though they were weird wins, but they're still wins)
Those two fights were the epitome of a fluke. Try it a third time and I bet Silva makes his fading ass look silly

BJ is and will be considered a greater fighter than Weidman as time goes by.

I hate putting these type of labels on these type of guys..Unfortunately for Chris he's already at a point where he's not durable enough to take punishment from top tier guys....its sad actually cause,in a way, it validates- the opinion of people who were calling Chris to be at right time and place vs Anderson which I don't agree with. I still think Weidman is a top tier fighter but he's at the bottom rungs of the top tier ladder.

During Penn's time at lightweight, he was the best but just like every other division in sport, today's fighters already start at a "complete fighter" level.Its become an evolved sport.....especially at the lighter classes where it was tough enough to find talent warranted to be labeled a UFC fighter back then- let alone to be a " top fighter in the world".
"today's fighters already start at a "complete fighter" level"

Interesting...

Back