Reaction score
This one is tough
Bj fans say he doesnt train that hard thats why he loses
Weidman fans says he could go up at lhw and beat jon jones lmao

Gotta say weidman
What do u think guys?

images-26.jpg

images-33.jpg

I think fans like you don't get this sport.

It amazes me how ignorant some "fans" of MMA are.

BJ isn't overrated. His fans hold out hope for him, because they've seen him do amazing things in the past. It creates a sense of wonder and fantasy, that he was able to "do anything at any time", so there is always some hope in people's minds.

I'm not going to recap the guys entire combat sports career, but, for the decade from '99-'09, he was an absolutely incredible mixed martial artist. It's now 2017 and he is a shell of his former self, both mentally and physically, and hasn't fought with urgency, strength or any sort of hope for victory in a very long time.

Weidman was never on the level BJ was on, athletically or skill wise.

People thought Weidman could beat Jon Jones at one point. So he was more overrated.

Weidman isn't overrated he just twists lots of panties. So I'm going to go with BJ.

BJ isn't overrated. His fans hold out hope for him, because they've seen him do amazing things in the past. It creates a sense of wonder and fantasy, that he was able to "do anything at any time", so there is always some hope in people's minds.

I'm not going to recap the guys entire combat sports career, but, for the decade from '99-'09, he was an absolutely incredible mixed martial artist. It's now 2017 and he is a shell of his former self, both mentally and physically, and hasn't fought with urgency, strength or any sort of hope for victory in a very long time.

People thought Weidman could beat Jon Jones at one point. So he was more overrated.
Opens his extremely ignorant post with "it amazes me how ignorant some fans of MMA are". I like it.

BJ was NEVER as skilled or athletic as Weidman. Weidman has also never taken a bell-to-bell asswhooping like BJ has done so many times. People also thought BJ could beat GSP at one point, lol.

Bj beat a slowing matt hughes and a few featherweights

Both fighters were multiple time UFC champions.
Sometimes ya'll hurt my head.

and this is why white belts should not be allowed to start threads...

Opens his extremely ignorant post with "it amazes me how ignorant some fans of MMA are". BJ was NEVER as skilled or athletic as Weidman. Weidman has also never taken a bell-to-bell asswhooping like BJ has done many times. People also thought BJ could be GSP at one point, lol.
BJ arguably DID beat GSP in the first fight. Did you even know they fought more than once? Because after the first fight, it was very reasonable to think BJ COULD beat him.

And a guy who was once talked about as being the best boxer in mma, and a world champion in BJJ with the best TDD in the sport wasn't more "skilled" than Weidman?

I would say machida is more overrated than both since fat burrito jay penn had a competitive fight with him and weidman smoked him

Bj beat a slowing matt hughes and a few featherweights
So now Matt Hughes was already "slowing" in 2004. Before he beat GSP in their first fight even?
zEhbbul.jpg

I have to say BJ Penn, at least Weidman beat the GOAT two times (even though they were weird wins, but they're still wins)

Back