Who is funnier Bill Burr or Joe Rogan?

Who is funnier?

• Bill Burr

• Joe Rogan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even Mike Goldberg is funnier than Joe Rogan!
Come on, ts.

This poll is a freakshow match up.

Joe Rogan is one of the worst stand up comedians of all time. So is Bryan Callen

@Peteyandjia

early stoppage bro

this thread is 5 years old and Rogan shits on most comedians now, easily deserves a spot on the mount Rushmore of comedy greats

@Peteyandjia

early stoppage bro

this thread is 5 years old and Rogan shits on most comedians now, easily deserves a spot on the mount Rushmore of comedy greats

For what it's worth, I think Rogan has improved tremendously as a comedian over the last handful of years. His last two specials are truly impressive.

Still, putting him up against Burr just isn't fair. It's like pushing Dustin Poirier into the ring with a prime Crocop.

For what it's worth, I think Rogan has improved tremendously as a comedian over the last handful of years. His last two specials are truly impressive.

Still, putting him up against Burr just isn't fair. It's like pushing Dustin Poirier into the ring with a prime Crocop.
can't argue with that, also agree that he is an improved comic

Rogan can be funny at times but his standup is terrible. Not sure what's funny about Burr though.

Rogan isn't a very good comedian. I like him on the podcast and just shooting the shit, but his standup blows.

Bill is top tier standup talent

I love how Burr called out Rogan in the latest episode about giving opinions on covid19 without having a medical background. In a ball-busting way of course.

Bill Burr is definitely funnier than Rogan, and i love Rogan but Bill Burr is in a different league.

Reactions: DLX
Back