Who is Floyds 50 fight?

Why? He'll 11-1 Danny.

Cause I am tired of Floyd and if he is gonna comeback, I want to see it against someone I want to see it with. Danny is ready to fight Floyd. Floyd needs to give him a shot or stay gone.

Manny pacquiao

Careful, if you don't name your price Mr Fish, the emotions will backfire and insert your being with great pain. Leave the body and mind wide open to receive the ideas from any angle, this way you can prevent the growth of misery.

You really think that?

I think Floyd wins a closer but clear decision. He may not retain the same speed and reflexes he used in their first fight, but he'd have enough to beat Canelo along with his superior experience and smarts. He also fights more like Hopkins now, with the excessive holding, dirty fighting, and flopping he showed in his most recent fights. He may have to make it ugly, but he beats Canelo again.
I do.

Dont think Floyd wants to try to get into a dirty inside fight with Canelo. Canelo has a mean streak and would likely happily oblige.

Were realistically talking almost another years time as well. Skill only goes so far when father time calls, and Canelo is serious business. Floyd won with his speed and reflexes, I dont see that happening again.

Cinnamon with the close UD.

I do.

Dont think Floyd wants to try to get into a dirty inside fight with Canelo. Canelo has a mean streak and would likely happily oblige.

Were realistically talking almost another years time as well. Skill only goes so far when father time calls, and Canelo is serious business.

Cinnamon with the close UD.

How would you react if your conviction was proven false?

How would you react if your conviction was proven false?
Not overly surprised as Floyds likely the best fighter of my lifetime.

Not overly surprised as Floyds likely the best fighter of my lifetime.

would you feel that your body would be more relaxed if your predicted convictions didn't come true?

Crawford doesn't need his momentum halted. Canelo has nothing for him, maybe he wins 3 rds instead of 2 this time?

Yeah I'd go for Canelo too this time, he's evolved so much since the Mayweather fight, it's clear how much that fight alone effected him. He even stole a lot of Floyd's moves and incorporated them into his style. The fight was way too early for him but it's definitely made him a better fighter.

Floyd is close to being shot too, the Canelo fight is the last time he looked razor sharp. If his offence is like it was in the Berto fight, he ain't beating Cinnamon, no way.

The last fight wasn't as one sided as people make out either, Floyd won a lot of rounds but other than 1/2 dominant rounds, the others were all very competitive. Canelo was one power punch away from stealing a lot of those rounds.

Hahaha guys trying to build the Canelo legend. That was Floyd's most lopsided fight since Gatti.
It's OK, if there's not a standout fighter at the moment, don't have to invent one.
Gift decisions and mismatches do not constitute a p4p king.

Hahaha guys trying to build the Canelo legend. That was Floyd's most lopsided fight since Gatti.
It's OK, if there's not a standout fighter at the moment, don't have to invent one.
Gift decisions and mismatches do not constitute a p4p king.

Wrong, Guerrero fight was much less competitive.

If you don't think 2016 Mayweather v Canelo would be a close fight then you probably don't watch enough boxing.

Wrong, Guerrero fight was much less competitive.

If you don't think 2016 Mayweather v Canelo would be a close fight then you probably don't watch enough boxing.

Closer, maybe but close - nah!

Closer, maybe but close - nah!

So the guy who could barely land a clean shot on Andre Berto is going to breeze through a fight with Canelo? Yeah, ok then.

First fight was clearly competitive as well, I'd be interested to see your card.

So the guy who could barely land a clean shot on Andre Berto is going to breeze through a fight with Canelo? Yeah, ok then.

First fight was clearly competitive as well, I'd be interested to see your card.
Canelo became frustrated and it even looked as if he might be stopped in the (8th?) I don't like to see any quit in a fighter, remember Froch/Taylor?

Canelo became frustrated and it even looked as if he might be stopped in the (8th?) I don't like to see any quit in a fighter, remember Froch/Taylor?
Ive noticed you do nothing but shit on literally every single fighter other than Pac and British guys.

Have another look at the Berto fight. Add another year and a half of rust.

Not close at all right? If only he were British he could beat Floyd.

My view is correct. Lara moves wonderfully, but also, he sometimes plays on the ropes. Sometimes Lara chooses to be complacent. When he did that, Canelo hit him and won what I felt was a justified decision. JCC was pretty good at cutting off the ring and he didn't hop around on his toes.
Its an opinion, and meh.

Whod you pick in Canelo/Cotto? I remember a lot of people saying Canelo was too slow and plodding to outbox Cotto.

So, Canelo can chase Lara down and outbox Cotto, but has no shot vs far beyond his prime Floyd?

Are you being serious? The sequence you're on about is Floyd's best moment in the fight, and he only lands one uppercut, the rest are blocked. Canelo is stood on the corner rather comfortably absorbing Floyd's shots on his gloves. He was playing possum, Floyd noticed and backed off, then Canelo landed a hard right hand that was the best shot of that entire exchange. He wasn't close to being stopped at any point in the fight.

He was fustrated, but that's as far as it goes. He's got a lot, lot better since then with a lot more experience, and Floyd has slowed down considerably. It would be a VERY hard fight for Floyd at this point, he knows it too. He still says to this day he feels the shots Canelo hit him with.

Its an opinion, and meh.

Whod you pick in Canelo/Cotto? I remember a lot of people saying Canelo was too slow and plodding to outbox Cotto.

So, Canelo can chase Lara down and outbox Cotto, but has no shot vs far beyond his prime Floyd?

Yeah, it is an opinion, so the "meh" response I get, but I feel that it can be substantiated. Anyway, I picked Canelo to beat Cotto by UD. How about you? I still stand by my footwork comment (wordplay intended lol). I felt Cotto would lose because I felt that Cotto only had one weapon to damage Alvarez (left hook) compared to ALL of Alvarez's punches and Cotto often tires/takes time off/slows down and crouches too much (prime time for uppers from Alvarez, who throws those like a bastard). Plus Cotto was the smaller man in this particular fight and that only made things worse. I really didn't think he could hurt Alvarez, he'd have to take more risks and get timed more. Canelo has really great boxing, upper body movement, set ups, all kinds of stuff. But I still believe the shittiest part of his game is his footwork.

So yeah, Canelo can pin down the sometimes complacent Lara often enough and beat Cotto (see reasons above), but Floyd wins fights before he steps through the ropes and when he is in there, he knows what he needs to do to beat his opponent. It can be depressingly underwhelming at times (vs Pac and Maidana II), and it can be a stunning performance (vs Hatton). I don't know if May vs Pac 2 is much different - probably closer - without the shoulder injury. Canelo vs May 2? Do you honestly think May would take it if he thought he would lose? He says he doesn't pay attention to other fights from other fighters but I guarantee you, he watches tape, dissects the performances. Maybe Canelo vs Floyd is a bit closer, maybe, but Floyd still wins. And for the record, I'd love to see Canelo win that rematch if it were to happen. I'm a huge fan of Alvarez.

Yeah, it is an opinion, so the "meh" response I get, but I feel that it can be substantiated. Anyway, I picked Canelo to beat Cotto by UD. How about you? I still stand by my footwork comment (wordplay intended lol). I felt Cotto would lose because I felt that Cotto only had one weapon to damage Alvarez (left hook) compared to ALL of Alvarez's punches and Cotto often tires/takes time off/slows down and crouches too much (prime time for uppers from Alvarez, who throws those like a bastard). Plus Cotto was the smaller man in this particular fight and that only made things worse. I really didn't think he could hurt Alvarez, he'd have to take more risks and get timed more. Canelo has really great boxing, upper body movement, set ups, all kinds of stuff. But I still believe the shittiest part of his game is his footwork.

So yeah, Canelo can pin down the sometimes complacent Lara often enough and beat Cotto (see reasons above), but Floyd wins fights before he steps through the ropes and when he is in there, he knows what he needs to do to beat his opponent. It can be depressingly underwhelming at times (vs Pac and Maidana II), and it can be a stunning performance (vs Hatton). I don't know if May vs Pac 2 is much different - probably closer - without the shoulder injury. Canelo vs May 2? Do you honestly think May would take it if he thought he would lose? He says he doesn't pay attention to other fights from other fighters but I guarantee you, he watches tape, dissects the performances. Maybe Canelo vs Floyd is a bit closer, maybe, but Floyd still wins. And for the record, I'd love to see Canelo win that rematch if it were to happen. I'm a huge fan of Alvarez.

I thought Canelo would get the finish because Cotto can be dragged into battle, and I think higher of Canelo's ability to walk people down than some.

His footwork is probably the weakest point of his game, but I dont find it to be a very weak point if that makes sense. Part of the reason he is planted is because hes throwing bad intentions on every shot.

I just dont think Floyd has enough left in the tank. His offense has significantly decreased, and while his defense is always incredible you still need punches to win the rounds. I guess I have a hard time believing Floyd looks better than he did vs Berto in what would be nearly two years after.

Back