Who is Floyds 50 fight?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I think everyone can agree May is fighting 1 more time. If he wins it's likely his last fight unless he blows all his money and needs to fight.

The 2 biggest fights he could make would be Pac or Canelo. As both would push 3 mil buys and get at least around 2.5. Not sure who would be the biggest seller for May right now.

DOUBT May even considers Crawford as he's too dangerous and isn't worth the risk as he's not nearly the draw the other 2 are. Canelos dangerous but he brings buyrate.

Pac is the safe fight as he gets the buys and likely a easier fight .......

He could go the GGG route at 154 but like Crawford too much risk for less buys than Pac or Canelo.

Either rate 2017 cinco is his last fight I would bet on it.

As a fight fan would love to see Bud get that shot.

I think everyone can agree May is fighting 1 more time. If he wins it's likely his last fight unless he blows all his money and needs to fight.

The 2 biggest fights he could make would be Pac or Canelo. As both would push 3 mil buys and get at least around 2.5. Not sure who would be the biggest seller for May right now.

DOUBT May even considers Crawford as he's too dangerous and isn't worth the risk as he's not nearly the draw the other 2 are. Canelos dangerous but he brings buyrate.

Pac is the safe fight as he gets the buys and likely a easier fight .......

He could go the GGG route at 154 but like Crawford too much risk for less buys than Pac or Canelo.

Either rate 2017 cinco is his last fight I would bet on it.

As a fight fan would love to see Bud get that shot.

GGG less buys than Canelo? Id happily give my left nut to see May fight GGG. I dont want to see a Canelo rematch.

My left nut

GGG less buys than Canelo? Id happily give my left nut to see May fight GGG. I dont want to see a Canelo rematch.

My left nut
I agree ... I would love to see that fight way more than Canelo or Pac. But Canelo brings the Mexican fans and thus the buyrates.

Personally I would like to see May fight Bud even more than GGG though as I don't think GGG could beat May if he had to go down to 154 but I think Bud would have a solid chance.

I agree ... I would love to see that fight way more than Canelo or Pac. But Canelo brings the Mexican fans and thus the buyrates.

True

Then what the hell are the Kazakhstanis preoccupied with? Watching chess and fuckin figure skating??? Come on people

True

Then what the hell are the Kazakhstanis preoccupied with? Watching chess and fuckin figure skating??? Come on people
Borat ? Naw GGG is,steadily getting more popular but Canelo has the most devoted fanbase. Mexicans love boxing and they pay. That said I am pretty sure May fights Pac as its an easy 50 win and he still sells a,shit ton and makes at least 80 mil.

Floyd's 50th fight?

50-cents.jpg

He'll come in looking like this (right side)

54ead68699325_-_06-50-cent-for-things-fall-apart-1.jpg

Last edited:
I only want Floyd to comeback to fight Danny Garcia. That is the fight I want. Dont care for anyone else.

Floyd will want the Pac rematch because that's where the money is. Nothin' else to it.

Winner of Canelo/Cotto was my original prediction and still is. So, Canelo.

Winner of Canelo/Cotto was my original prediction and still is. So, Canelo.

Canelo has gotten more dangerous and Floyd has slowed. That'd be a better fight than the first.

I wouldn't waste my time watching Canelo vs Mayweather 2. The areas where Canelo looks better are not the areas that will help him beat Floyd. His feet are still a bit heavy and he can't cut off the ring. Floyd dances, holds and potshots his way to a UD.

Canelo has gotten more dangerous and Floyd has slowed. That'd be a better fight than the first.
Canelo wins the second go imo.
I wouldn't waste my time watching Canelo vs Mayweather 2. The areas where Canelo looks better are not the areas that will help him beat Floyd. His feet are still a bit heavy and he can't cut off the ring. Floyd dances, holds and potshots his way to a UD.
Tell Lara that he cant cut off the ring imo.

Theres this odd view that if you arent hopping around on your tip toes for 12 rounds youre an ineffective plodder. Canelo has walked down everyone hes tried to outside of Floyd, and Floyd isnt that Floyd any longer.

Mayweather-Pacquaio will never sell because neither one is Mexican and only Maxicans buy PPVs.

You really think that?

I think Floyd wins a closer but clear decision. He may not retain the same speed and reflexes he used in their first fight, but he'd have enough to beat Canelo along with his superior experience and smarts. He also fights more like Hopkins now, with the excessive holding, dirty fighting, and flopping he showed in his most recent fights. He may have to make it ugly, but he beats Canelo again.

Tell Lara that he cant cut off the ring imo.

Theres this odd view that if you arent hopping around on your tip toes for 12 rounds youre an ineffective plodder. Canelo has walked down everyone hes tried to outside of Floyd, and Floyd isnt that Floyd any longer.

My view is correct. Lara moves wonderfully, but also, he sometimes plays on the ropes. Sometimes Lara chooses to be complacent. When he did that, Canelo hit him and won what I felt was a justified decision. JCC was pretty good at cutting off the ring and he didn't hop around on his toes.

Would love to see him derail the HGH hype, the saltiness would reach epic proportions.

Back