Who is deontay going to fight if he can't get the rematch?

Philtard

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Serious question?

Will Joshua want to fight him now after seeing deontays lack lustre performance? (Both shirley and dorothy have admitted he wasn't his best) maybe it was his broken arm?

So Deontay doesn't get a rematch with fury, his credibility is plummeting with each tweet and conspiracy theory he forwards.

Does he end up fighting brazeale for all of the beans?

Discuss Dorothys move from here given the massive clamour for Tysons story and definite improvement in public perception in the UK?

I think they'll make the Wilder Joshua fight now. Hearn is over stateside now talking to Wilders team to get the fight set up. The fight played out well for Joshua as even though many saw it as Wilder losing the official draw result meant that he kept his WBC belt which is what AJ is after. It's all a matter of how flexible Wilder will be with regard to how much he'll get paid. And also how agreeable he will to the fight being in the UK as AJ won't want to risk the judging on American soil.

It depends on the WBC. If they don't demand Fury next then he will have to fight either Breazeale or Joshua.

Meanwhile, Joshua will probably fight Whyte next and follow it up with Pulev unless he can get the Wilder fight.

I think Eddie Hearn and company are going to strike while the iron is hot. The Wilder vs Fury fight was trending like crazy this past weekend, so it'll make sense for them to set up the Wilder vs Joshua fight now. I see the fight being official by early next year. Hopefully Fury gets the rematch he deserves at some point.

I think they'll make the Wilder Joshua fight now. Hearn is over stateside now talking to Wilders team to get the fight set up. The fight played out well for Joshua as even though many saw it as Wilder losing the official draw result meant that he kept his WBC belt which is what AJ is after. It's all a matter of how flexible Wilder will be with regard to how much he'll get paid. And also how agreeable he will to the fight being in the UK as AJ won't want to risk the judging on American soil.

I didn’t see Joshua fighting him in the states before the fury fight. He definately won’t now, but I’m reality he doesn’t have to

It depends on the WBC. If they don't demand Fury next then he will have to fight either Breazeale or Joshua.

Meanwhile, Joshua will probably fight Whyte next and follow it up with Pulev unless he can get the Wilder fight.

He should go after fury imo

With the last 2 fights hes set the expectation that he has to fight nothing but elite HWs from here on out. He cant go off and fight a Breazele or Kownacki now because it will look bad. At the same time hes being pushed to his absolute limits at elite level already and will probably lose very soon (already did in fact), so he may as well make the most amount of money possible doing it - and that means fighting Joshua.

Why is Deontay seeking a rematch if he holds the belt?

In any case, the only thing that would make sense is to get Joshua or Fury. However, I'm not holding my breath on AJ anymore. I don't know what's up with the champ.

Jarrell Miller would be a good opponent.

Why is Deontay seeking a rematch if he holds the belt?

In any case, the only thing that would make sense is to get Joshua or Fury. However, I'm not holding my breath on AJ anymore. I don't know what's up with the champ.
Becasue public perception is that he lost. At least 90% of normal people think that. And it would be to restore some credibility.

Also money. I think we forget how Deontay has done for money his entire career until now. Short memories and all that mate.

Back