What Would Jon Do?
@Brown
Reaction score
Is Goldberg going to do it, would be crazy coming off a short camp

I "tink" both Goldie & Mauro
After this they supposedly will alternate big shows

Mauro is killing it
He does Bellator, NXT/WE & SHO Boxing

Thats going to be great, bellator has a really good opportunity here to make some noise

Goldie Bellator 180
Mauro PPV

I think.

I wish Ranallo would join Goldberg cageside.

Did Goldie just say some product is "edgy to the core"?! Like corn nuts was corn to the core...

Holy crap! Bellator is starting to be a carbon copy of the UFC.

Did Goldie just say some product is "edgy to the core"?! Like corn nuts was corn to the core...

Holy crap! Bellator is starting to be a carbon copy of the UFC.
Actually that's a slogan for Blackheart Rum. Can't blame Goldie or Bellator for that.

Actually that's a slogan for Blackheart Rum. Can't blame Goldie or Bellator for that.

Was Blackheart a sponsor before tonight though and has it always been their slogan?

Was Blackheart a sponsor before tonight though and has it always been their slogan?
They were a sponsor last year. Not sure when the slogan showed up. It's on their website.

If I'm going to guess, I'm going to say that it wasn't either a sponsor before tonight or that was not their slogan.[/QUOTE
They were a sponsor last year. Not sure when the slogan showed up. It's on their website.
Had an issue posting a second ago. They were a sponsor last year but I'm not sure when the slogan showed up.

Back