Who is a better fighter Mousasi or Overeem?

Overeem has a lot more losses because he's fought tougher competition. That tends to happen.
So yes, he has more losses as a result of fighting tougher competition but he also has more impressive wins.

Why did you edit out the part of my post where I agreed with you to keep arguing with me rofl?

Past their prime my ass. Sit down, casual.

Reem is by far the more skilled fighter out of the 2.

He has shown more skills, has better wins, and has had tremendous success in more than 1 combat sport.

It comes down to the beard...Both are highly decorated strikers.Gegard has a top 3 chin in entire game of mma while overeem s beard has regressed quite a bit over the years.

Reem is by far the more skilled fighter out of the 2.

He has shown more skills, has better wins, and has had tremendous success in more than 1 combat sport.
?????
Uh, Gegard 8-0 as a kickboxer including a win over ,at the time, k1- heavyweight champ Kyotaro.....and at post
Kyotaro -240
Mousasi +200
(Btw, thank you gegard-that was sweet)

Moose, reem chin disqualifies him from this conversation. Reem can be beat by a random punches by any fighter , moose cannot.

I think Reem is the best overall striker in MMA. He has the ability to KO anyone with one shot but his chin is so terrible.

Mousasi is also a great striker, has pretty good subs but he's way too lax in fights, and it has cost him a few times.

?????
Uh, Gegard 8-0 as a kickboxer including a win over ,at the time, k1- heavyweight champ Kyotaro.....and at post
Kyotaro -240
Mousasi +200
(Btw, thank you gegard-that was sweet)

Not saying Gegard isnt succesful or that his wins weren't at all good. Mousasi is the man no doubt awesome to watch.

Reem has had more success and better wins in MMA and has had more successand better wins in kickboxing.

Back