Who is a better fighter Mousasi or Overeem?

S

sudokick

both dutch fighters. Both of them way past their prime, but still dangerous. Both strikers.

mousasi and he isnt past his prime hes TKOing chris and then coming for the belt

How much horse meat are we feeding them?

Who the f..k says they both past their primes?

How are they past their prime? They are both going strong and are in the title picture. Just because they've been fighting for a long time doesn't mean they are not as good anymore.

I would say Reem is a better fighter considering his accomplishments.

both dutch fighters. Both of them way past their prime, but still dangerous. Both strikers.

Why, no more Horsemeat?

Since when was Mousasi past his fooking prime

If Overeem had a chin, he would be the better fighter i think.

How are they past their prime? They are both going strong and are in the title picture. Just because they've been fighting for a long time doesn't mean they are not as good anymore.

I would say Reem is a better fighter considering his accomplishments.

Nah. Horsemeat. Without that Horsemeat, he is not winning that k-1 gp, beating the cripple and injured along the way, but he wouldn't even have done that.

Most people have never heard of Mousasi and he's a "striker". That means he's crap if they haven't heard of a striker.

It would be different if they hadn't heard of Demian or Jacare because they are good at the boring stuff.

Haha past prime. Moose is one of the p4p.best.

Fuck weight classes, he'd starch Reem as is.

Moose is the more technical fighter, but Reem would most likely hurt him in the clinch or on the ground due to his size.

I would strongly disagree that they are way past their prime. Moose especially has a lot of gas left in the tank, imo.
As for who is the better fighter, I'll leave the breakdown to the more knowledgable members here. I've been very impressed with the overall technical games of both. Very exciting fighters most of the time.

Gotta respect The Reem but i would vote Mousasi.

Back