Who in the FW top 10 will have balls to fight Zabit?

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
September 15 I’m 90% positive Zabit is fighting in Moscow in the co main event fight.

The problem is will the UFC be able to find him a top 10 opponent that will agree to fight him in Russia?

Who will sign ?

He and Bochniak should run it back.

That fight was pure mayhem

giphy.gif

Absolutely nobody at FW wants to get in there with ZM Punk!

Well, except for Doo-Hoo Choi. He's the single one that gives zero fucks.

Artem the Legend. This is as close to fight Khabib as he can get.

Moicano would have done it if Cub didn't call him out. Issue is, I don't see Zabit getting booked against a top 10 guy just yet.

Would absolutely love to see Magomedsharipov destroy Artem Lobov.

Aldo would leg kick him back to Dagestan. Fact
He does seem overhyped, hasn't even beaten someone with a winning UFC record and people are acting like he will run through the division guaranteed.

Zombie might be available around then. Especially with the Korean card in October getting postponed. Otherwise maybe the winner of Knight - Amirkhani, Fili or (my personal favourite) Ryan Hall.

There aren't really any top 15 guys available right now with Edgar being his teammate, Cub - Moicano seemingly happening and Emmett's face being absolutely fucked.

September 15 I’m 90% positive Zabit is fighting in Moscow in the co main event fight.

The problem is will the UFC be able to find him a top 10 opponent that will agree to fight him in Russia?

Who will sign ?

I want Doo Ho Choi

I'm interested in seeing Zabit get a step up in competition.

His last scrap was a decent one.

Thinking someone in the top 15 at the moment... Build the kid up first before throwing him in the fire to early like Yair... Don't care who... just someone that will Bang!!!

I really don't want to see him vs Lobov.. it is a waste of time. Zabit vs Lamas would have been a good test. I wouldn't have been disappointed to see Zabit vs Elkins/Fury, too. Maybe Calvin Kattar?

Back