Who hits harder, Floyd or Conor?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
It looks like Conor's fans and his camp is making it sound like he is this knock out artist that can make his ko power translate into fighting against the world class competition in boxing.

I don't think Conor would win once if they were to fight 1000 times, but I suppose in theory it's possible. I guess some people do win lotteries though chances are literally slim to none.

Just wondering though, who do you actually think hits harder? Conor has bee koing guys, but I mean, can you imagine Mayweather in mma gloves?

Unlike some guys who's giving a not a lot of chance for Conor to get out of the first round, I don't think that's little unrealistic. I really doubt Mayweather will take any chance of getting caught in the first round one, and from what I'm reading from what their camps are saying, it sure hell doesn't sound like he's going to come out like guns blazing and take Conor out ASAP. Just so much to lose if he ever loses.

Sports Science did a nice video on this.. Conor has 850 pounds of force, Nate Diaz 820, Floyd 814.

Sports Science did a nice video on this.. Conor has 850 pounds of force, Nate Diaz 820, Floyd 814.

I don't take these seriously lol. Fcking lol, Nate hitting harder than Floyd lmao

Conor probably hits harder. I say probably because we've never seen him In a boxing match with boxing gloves. Floyd's accuracy and speed can still get him a KO though. Conor has a punchers chance and that's it.

I don't take these seriously lol. Fcking lol, Nate hitting harder than Floyd lmao
I want to know how they got the numbers? It doesn't look like they physically tested them. If it's just from video then I don't buy it either.

I want to know how they got the numbers? It doesn't look like they physically tested them. If it's just from video then I don't buy it either.

Sounds like a made up numbers probably just calculated their weight, and speed of the rotation, and etc etc based of on those equations more likely than not

Nowadays? Floyd pulls punches so he doesn't break his hands, so Conor. However if Floyd didn't care about breaking his hands then they'd be about even.

Gaging the power of counter punchers is hard since it's dependent on their opponents.

Last edited:
Nowadays? Floyd pulls punches so he doesn't break his hands, so Conor. However if Floyd didn't care about breaking his hands then they'd be about even.

Gaging the power of counter punchers is hatd since it's dependent on their opponents.
It's also hard considering Floyd has pretty much always been the smaller fighter and bigger guys can take his punches better.

Paulie Malignaggi hits a lot harder than Conor. And no, I'm not joking.

No joke but some are speculating Conor probably hits the same as if not slightly more harder than Paulie and he's the epitome of a feather fisted fighter in boxing.

Conor probably hits harder. I say probably because we've never seen him In a boxing match with boxing gloves. Floyd's accuracy and speed can still get him a KO though. Conor has a punchers chance and that's it.

I wanted Conor to win but that uppercut kind of laid to rest the punchers chance argument.

Well Floyd does but that's due to Conor's shitty striking coach that he never learned how to throw with power.
If he had a little technique he should have much more pop in a single shot.

Idk if that was Conor's game plan because it's hard to believe he's so feather fisted.

Paulie Malignaggi hits a lot harder than Conor. And no, I'm not joking.

I agree .
If Conor had the power he was supposed to he could make an interesting fight or two in boxing. But he has no power to keep anyone off of him.

Imagine his sparring partners and coaches to be in awe of his power. That gym has to be straight up trash.

Well Floyd does but that's due to Conor's shitty striking coach that he never learned how to throw with power.
If he had a little technique he should have much more pop in a single shot.

Idk if that was Conor's game plan because it's hard to believe he's so feather fisted.

He can throw well from a certain distance/ Everything other than that, and it's a bit suspect. I won't say he has no power, because he has hurt some guys with uppercuts from a closer distance, but if anyone thought it would register in boxing against a guy like Mayweather, they were buying into fairytales.

Back