Who here watches the greatest Anime/Manga of all time?

I googled Killing Bites, don't get the problem. Actually the premise sounds cool and the anime is only 12 episodes so I could see myself giving it a shot but based off your post I'm guessing its some shitty ecchi anime.

I was semi joking there is MUCH worse anime. The ost is kinda a banger tho.

Hokuto no Ken is the GOAT manga/anime

Used to read and watch. I can't bear to watch One Piece animes with their 10 minute content and 14 minute songs, preview and last episode rundown. I stopped reading around the big mom arc.

I remember singing the intro song with my then 5 and 6 yr old kids every time we watched it. I guess that's the best memory I had with One Piece.

Ok I clicked your thread but I don't see you mention Bleach anywhere. On a serious note, One Piece is too goddamn slow for me to get into it. And that's from a Bleach fan ffs.

I've caught random interesting episodes but not good enough to endure hundreds of episodes of bullshit filler and padding. The non fighting episodes are mega boring to me because the characters are goofy and uninteresting.

Ok I clicked your thread but I don't see you mention Bleach anywhere. On a serious note, One Piece is too goddamn slow for me to get into it. And that's from a Bleach fan ffs.

I've caught random interesting episodes but not good enough to endure hundreds of episodes of bullshit filler and padding. The non fighting episodes are mega boring to me because the characters are goofy and uninteresting.

You'd definitely lose interest if you will just get into random episodes/chapters because little things from different arcs are interconnected and most of the time foreshadowed. I was trying that before I really got hooked into One Piece when I tried to start all the way from Chapter 1. The story of One Piece as a whole is just on another level compared to other mangas out there, including the big 3 before. (Naruto and Bleach)

Yeah I've been watching anime for like twenty years I know what filler is. It's just OP in general is so goddamn boring to me personally. I can't even tell where the "adventure" ends and the filler begins.

Bleach actually has some decent filler like the Bount Saga. Hell I'd put the Bount arc over anything I've ever seen in OP.

You'd definitely lose interest if you will just get into random episodes/chapters because little things from different arcs are interconnected and most of the time foreshadowed. I was trying that before I really got hooked into One Piece when I tried to start all the way from Chapter 1. The story of One Piece as a whole is just on another level compared to other mangas out there, including the big 3 before. (Naruto and Bleach)
It reminds me of Dragonball (not dbz) in that it's a lot of adventure arcs and then a cool arc with lots of awesome battles.

But just like Dragonball the "adventure" arcs are boring as a motherfucker to me, to the point that I lose interest in waiting for the next battles.

Bleach and Naruto have such a large cast there are a lot of characters I like. The women and the swordsman guy are interesting to me, but the rest of the characters are idiotic or boring. ESPECIALLY LUFFY.

Holy fuck Luffy might be the most annoying main character in a major anime for me. And he eats up tons of screen time while I just pray for his goofy ass to die. He's like Naruto if they never had the time skip, after which Naruto wasn't nearly as goddamn irritating.

Yeah I've been watching anime for like twenty years I know what filler is. It's just OP in general is so goddamn boring to me personally. I can't even tell where the "adventure" ends and the filler begins.

Bleach actually has some decent filler like the Bount Saga. Hell I'd put the Bount arc over anything I've ever seen in OP.
It's so goddamn boring because they had to slow down the pace with endless pan shots because they have a lower filler percentage rate compared to normal mainstream animes. It was either that or let a studio create a whole filler season where the mangaka wasn't involved like in Bleach. Frankly, if One Piece wasn't such a huge hit, the anime can take a 2 yr hiatus to let it breathe and to get rid of the annoying slow pace.

It's so goddamn boring because they had to slow down the pace with endless pan shots because they have a lower filler percentage rate compared to normal mainstream animes. It was either that or let a studio create a whole filler season where the mangaka wasn't involved like in Bleach. Frankly, if One Piece wasn't such a huge hit, the anime can take a 2 yr hiatus to let it breathe and to get rid of the annoying slow pace.
Yeah I know there are reasons why. I just can't get into it. Way too much like DragonBall for me. Which I watched a couple dozen episodes of and skipped to dbz.

Bleach has a fuckload of filler, but at least some of it is pretty good. Only thing I skipped was the captain amagaI arc. That was pretty damn boring.

For me Bleach has it all, as long as you skip the post Aizen stuff. All of that is just a blatant cash grab, although even some of that is pretty good. The pacing in the first couple seasons is amazing, and I still rewatch all the way through the save rukia arc pretty often. The heuco Mundo arc is awesome as well.

This was the arc that Bleach got boring to me.
I loved that arc. Finally getting to see what the Espada can do. Aizen rick rolling the fuck out of the protagonists with his sneak attack. The only thing I hated was how they handled the final Aizen battle. So underwhelming.

First off after all that buildup he just one shots everyone without even using his powers. Then Yoruichi, Urahara, and Ichidad show up and are able to hang with him for awhile. Made the other captains look like trash. Then the actual final battle is short and crappy. A real letdown.

But the save rukia and save Orihime arcs were awesome. The comedy relief stuff is awful, but Japanese comedy relief is always cringe to me.

I loved that arc. Finally getting to see what the Espada can do. Aizen rick rolling the fuck out of the protagonists with his sneak attack. The only thing I hated was how they handled the final Aizen battle. So underwhelming.

First off after all that buildup he just one shots everyone without even using his powers. Then Yoruichi, Urahara, and Ichidad show up and are able to hang with him for awhile. Made the other captains look like trash. Then the actual final battle is short and crappy. A real letdown.

But the save rukia and save Orihime arcs were awesome. The comedy relief stuff is awful, but Japanese comedy relief is always cringe to me.
It felt rush to be honest. I guess Kubo had some pressure from the publisher to wrap it up. Was the manga really performing poorly?

Back