Who here wanted/ wants to be a fighter?

L.T.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From 15 on I dreamt of being a fighter. I thought it was a romantic lifestyle. One on one, my preparation and will against yours. How many of you young bucks still have the dream alive? Are any of you going to do anything about it or let time and age make the choice for you? What about just dreaming of winning a martial arts tournament someday? Anyone?

im to old now when i would be younger it would be a option for me to fight in the cage.

Last edited:
I trained when younger , not many opportunities back then, but never even thought about it in the 80s...

This nutter of a TS, wanted to be a fighter but says this aswell, as if their profession is something lesser. Fix up. {<jordan}<DisgustingHHH>
Lord Toranaga said:
I'd get in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime for 100m. He's scared of a 9-5, every single fucking day of the year. That's a real man's work. You guys act like fighters are hugely successful people ... I feel sorry for them. Like the Roman gladiators, these motherfuckers are slaves. They destroy themselves for our amusement. They're human cock fighters rich people get drunk and watch with a twisted primal dirty pleasure. Please, please stop acting like cage fighters are the ones who have shit figured out. These men should not be your heroes. Your pops who woke his ass up every morning to go to work and sacrificed for you should be your hero. Conor is a plumber who couldn't hack it. Conor is a slave. Sure, he got beat up by a misogynistic woman beater for 100m. He's a lucky exception that he was actually able to make some money. But don't get shit twisted, these men fight each other for our enjoyment because they didn't have the minds or will for college and actual meaningful work. I don't admire cage fighters, they're like Siamese fighting fish or dog fights. They sacrifice their mental and physical health for our entertainment.

Edit: I drank one too many beers watching the playoffs. Oh well.

Last edited:
I'm 40. I trained American combat for 16 years and fought amateur. I wanted to be pro. However a car accident and subsequently a bad back ended that.

I wanted to be Dana White
all that money, free VIP for fights and bangs Jessica Eye

I'm 26.

I've trained striking for a while, just getting more into BJJ. I'm hoping to have one or two amateur fights in the next 5 years. Used to want to be pro but decided against it.

I’ll take what is CTE for $500, Alex.

This nutter of a TS, wanted to be a fighter but says this aswell. Fix up. {<jordan}<DisgustingHHH>
Yeah ... that's why I went to college. You were talking about what a "Great Man" Conor is. And I stand by my statement. I was too young to understand the real consequences and shady landscape of professional fighting. Look at this salty bitch digging into the archives sniping at me every chance she gets for weeks because I picked on her (her as in some old fat guy with multiple accounts) too much about being a Conor fan. No, he's not a "Great Man." We have wildly, wildly different views about the qualities that constitute a "Great Man." I was admittedly drunk and discounting Connie's achievements. Don't be such a sensitive little bitch.

Last edited:
i wanted, but i started to train too late.. late in my 24 yo. i trained 3 years mainly boxing, but after that i really had to find a job so i slow down until the point that i couldn't train hard enough anymore due to work.
i still train, but just to stay in shape.

i boxed as an amateur

that was enough

too scared i may need a shit to the ring

most of sherbros are still in belief they are 6'4 fully shreded 250 lbs gorillas so we dream,we dream

I considered it once, but didn´t feel i was ready for the fame.

I wanted to be Dana White
all that money, free VIP for fights and bangs Jessica Eye
Jessica Eye? I think Dana does a little better for himself than Jessica Eye.

Got punched in a Denny's parking lot once, so I basically am a fighter.

I'm already the GOAT.

You see these threads laughing about McGregor, GSP, Jones, Fedor, Silva being the GOAT.

But not once will you hear my name.

Fuck that, training is hard enough. Aches, pains, bumps, bruises, broken bones, dislocated joints, pain pills, etc. And I don’t even train with the fight team anymore. Still suffering.

Back