Who here thinks Kelvin destroys Rockhold??

Sparkzz05

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I think that's the next fight to make, Kelvin's just a terrible match up for him. Solid boxing, can put anyone away, great footwork and has great wrestling. I think he matches up well against Luke and the size difference wont be much of an issue.

If he lands on Luke, saltyguy takes a nap.

The way Rockhold consistently drops his hands and leaves his chin up would be Gastelums dream come true.

He could for sure clean rockholds' clock.

Oh yeah #100. The main reason is Luke lack's offensive wrestling like Weidman has and depends on scrambles to be initiated. Also, Kelvin has the best boxing at . MW and Luke has some of the worst boxing defense and worst chin. Kelvin is the guy they will give him if the UFC wants to reneg his contract, cheapen his re-signing or ship him to B-Tor (like how UFC gave Rory stylistic nightmare in Wonderboy before negotiating). Luke is very much a Bellator prospect at this point and he also is tight with Coker. Moose vs Rockhold would be tits.

Don’t talk shit hyping a guy when you know you’d just call him a fat WW after Luke works him.

Luke would have to get on top. If Chris can exploit Kelvin on the bottom, Luke would do the same, if he could get the fight there. Problem is that Luke doesn't shoot.lol I always thought Kelvin would piece up Luke's face. Would be comical watching Kelvin play ping pong with Luke's head.

The shot he hurt Weidman with would decapitate Luke

I'd like his chances.

I'm not one to mmath, however:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

inb4 gas v. whieman and rock v. whineman. If calvin decides to throw a telegraphed spinning back kick and gets mounted like the chris, then yeah luke will probably win by stoppage.

Kelvin would leave him searching for a cage to lean against nonchalantly post brutal KO.

Rockhold is the new McGregor. Everyone beats him!

I know. A guy loses and everything about him starts with “at this point” and everybody beats him. You soon start to wonder why everybody is slobbing on Romero for beating this guy that apparently a light breeze would KO..at this point

I said this before the Romero fight. Rockhold needs to get him down asap and try and weidman him. If he doesn't get Kelvin down within a couple of minutes, Kelvin will walk him down and turn out his lights nasty.

I think that's the next fight to make, Kelvin's just a terrible match up for him. Solid boxing, can put anyone away, great footwork and has great wrestling. I think he matches up well against Luke and the size difference wont be much of an issue.
IMO he loses due to extreme size difference.

I could see it happening. Kelvin hits hard and Rockhold doesn't exactly have a strong jaw.

I think Luke does the same to him that Chris did

Maybe, but Kelvin is no Romero. Not close.

Rockhold's gameplan would be different. KG's only chance would be a killshot. I just don't believe he is a top 5 MW and he should fight Santos. Aside from a 2 second knockdown Weidman schooled the crap out of him.

Every decent boxer @ mw has a good chance against Rockhold

Back