Who here thinks HW Cormier may beat a Prime Fedor?

derp

@01:53

"Fedor comes in at about six foot one and tips the scales at two thirty six"

If you had any actual knowledge of Fedor, i.e. if you've watched his fights, you of course would know this already

236 , but you said Fedor weighed 240, again you are a liar, you also mentioned DC came in at 238 fighting Barnett, so again, what makes you think you hero Fedor is bigger than DC? I'm still waiting for you to prove that?

236 , but you said Fedor weighed 240, again you are a liar, you also mentioned DC came in at 238 fighting Barnett, so again, what makes you think you hero Fedor is bigger than DC? I'm still waiting for you to prove that?

Wow

Reread your own posts you belligerent mongiloid

Lol I have to admit he is making it quite easy for me

Dude is actually still claiming DC was 250 lbs at HW. wtf

Yea just like you are making it even more easy for me, it must be sad that you Fedor fans have to actually lie about his size, fucking lol, im still waiting on this proof how Fedor is bigger than DC, while weighing much less? I'm still waiting to hear what bullshit you come up with.

Yea just like you are making it even more easy for me, it must be sad that you Fedor fans have to actually lie about his size, fucking lol, im still waiting on this proof how Fedor is bigger than DC, while weighing much less? I'm still waiting to hear what bullshit you come up with.

You can't be this dumb

If 100 year old MW Henderson did it with ease then Cormier would have murdered Fedor.

You can't be this dumb
I was actually thinking the same thing about you, but i'm not in denial and actually believe you are this dumb, your post explains it all. You Fedor fans are the worst. You will exaggerate anything just to make you hero look good.

Exactly, you still haven't and won't prove a damn thing LOL.

Ok I'll dumb this down for you

DC weighed 238 vs Barnett. If you can find anything that evidences he ever weighed more than please, by all means, feel free to do so

Meanwhile I post evidence that Fedor was 236 vs Nog. And as is obvious to everyone, Fedor is taller with a longer reach than DC

Fedor is the bigger person. This isn't up for debate

Why you are doubling down on your irrational stance is kinda weird

I was actually thinking the same thing about you, but i'm not in denial and actually believe you are this dumb, your post explains it all. You Fedor fans are the worst. You will exaggerate anything just to make you hero look good.

Post some substance. For once

I'll never forgive Werdum and Bigfoot for denying us a chance to see them fight in Strikeforce.

Whys it all Fedor on the ground? Fedor was good from the guard off his back for a HW but he was average at best at regaining guard once it was passed and if he couldn't muscle his way out of the position he basicaly flounderd there untill his opponent gave him the oppertunity to explode out. DCs wrestling would give him fits

Obviously he will have a harder time and need to be careful vs guys that outweighed him by 30 lbs or were known world class submission artists, but I really don't see how a smaller DC that has a purple belt in bjj passes his guard. I would suspect the pretty big size/strength advantage of Fedor would also make it easier to get up or power through a submission.

Fedor was a quite incredible grappler, that found and arm or a neck when nobody else could believe it, and vs much bigger, stronger men, and could also use pure strength to power through a kimura. He was truly one of the best submission artists we have ever seen in mma.

DC is a great fighter that keeps impressing, but in a fight, Fedor would have the handspeed and power advantage, the size and strength advantage, and the grappling advantage that a world champion grappler would obviously have.

DC is a great wrestler, but I think we can agree that Fedor as the pride of Russia and the Sambo world champion trained with world class wrestlers every day, both bigger and just as good as DC.

Last edited:
Ok I'll dumb this down for you

DC weighed 238 vs Barnett. If you can find anything that evidences he ever weighed more than please, by all means, feel free to do so

Meanwhile I post evidence that Fedor was 236 vs Nog. And as is obvious to everyone, Fedor is taller with a longer reach than DC

Fedor is the bigger person. This isn't up for debate

Why you are doubling down on your irrational stance is kinda weird
I swear you are the dumbest poster on Sherdog, You posted Fedor weighing 236, how in the fuck is that considered being bigger than DC who weighed close to 250? Hell DC weighing 238 against Barnett is still bigger than your hero Fedor weighing at a all time high of only 236, but your are such a delusional Fedor fan you actually think a smaller Fedor is bigger than a Heavier bigger DC.

You are in denial and wish your hero Fedor was bigger than DC lol, sad.

Here is a link of Cormier weighing 249 pounds against Jason Riley, noob https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...niel-dc-cormier-vs-jason-the-juggernaut-riley

I can't even take you serious until you take Fedors nuts out of your mouth before you post.

Last edited:
with juice or without? i honestly think all guys in Pride were juiced to the gills
cannot compare clean DC of now to roided Fedor of the past

DC can outwrestle/GnP him to a decision win. He's a FAR better wrestler than Coleman or Randleman, who's technique went out the window after the early explosive burst. DC can keep going for singles and stay heavy on top, like seen vs Barnett.

But like against Barnett DC's sub grappling isn't on the level of Barnett or Fedor at his best. Means he'd have to work on top, which drains cardio, and on the feet Fedor was much faster, more skilled both offensively and defensively than Barnett. Fedor would need to hurt DC standing, as getting taken down repeatedly leaves him at a disadvantage points wise.

Would've been a very tough fight for both and there's a clear path to victory for both.

Fedor wins, far too explosion, and once it's on the ground, you lose

Back