Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

From when my daughter woke up to her seeing the camera. (She loves seeing herself on my phone).

521A59D7-4646-40E0-BE8C-6FBCE9E0104D.jpeg

0BAF44D5-66EF-4BDD-BC9A-8B22F490C316.jpeg

56CEF6F4-1B67-47CF-89F2-9005D0F217B9.jpeg

D17ACAE5-58A3-45F0-9FB0-5ADD03CCD926.jpeg

95366B6C-B4CC-4793-8FCE-AE3B20D1CB10.jpeg

F7D3DAA2-2C1B-4FF1-BAE7-ED4F9DE7146A.jpeg

She really is a cutie dude, congratulations! She definitely doesn’t take after you, you’re ugly as hell! :)
That’s gonna be a big bonus for her when she gets older because any guy who even thinks about doing her wrong is going to be deathly afraid of you.

She is, she takes after her mom.

View attachment 429925

She really is a cutie dude, congratulations! She definitely doesn’t take after you, you’re ugly as hell! :)
That’s gonna be a big bonus for her when she gets older because any guy who even thinks about doing her wrong is going to be deathly afraid of you.

The doctor tells us that she'll be 6 feet or over which I was pleasantly surprised about since I'm 6'4 and my wife is 5 foot flat so I figured she'd take after her. Luckily she got her moms looks and my size otherwise she would've been an ugly short child.

I'll teach her how to box as soon as she's old enough so she should be able to take care of herself. But I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to meeting the first boy she brings home.

Also, I shaved off my beard today and here’s a picture of my wife (with her anniversary gift, that she asked for since my heavy bag wasn’t good enough and she wanted a bag she could move around the house) from tonight to prove that my daughter got her looks from her.
8DCCC083-FAB7-4C4F-899C-235F26ACBF1C.jpeg

843A920B-7B56-456C-B89A-746452CDD510.jpeg

Last edited:
Kind of like that scene from Bad Boys where Will Smith is pretending to be the crazy uncle with a gun, except you won’t need a gun or act crazy, just smile.

The doctor tells us that she'll be 6 feet or over which I was pleasantly surprised about since I'm 6'4 and my wife is 5 foot flat so I figured she'd take after her. Luckily she got her moms looks and my size otherwise she would've been an ugly short child.

I'll teach her how to box as soon as she's old enough so she should be able to take care of herself. But I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to meeting the first boy she brings home.

20180814_081621~2.jpg 32 stories above the Southside
20180822_115839~2.jpg
52 stories over downtown Chicago
20180804_120223~2.jpg
Relaxing with baby fett

The doctor tells us that she'll be 6 feet or over which I was pleasantly surprised about since I'm 6'4 and my wife is 5 foot flat so I figured she'd take after her.

My doctor told us the same about me and I ended up being short even for a manlet.
<2>

Just look at your parents. Most likely your kids would be around the same height.

No way. Nutrition is much better now and kids are taller. My kid just finished grade 8 and many, many of the parents were all shorter than their kids. The explanation for increased height is that calorie intake is higher.

No way. Nutrition is much better now and kids are taller. My kid just finished grade 8 and many, many of the parents were all shorter than their kids. The explanation for increased height is that calorie intake is higher.
Dude, its genetics. There is some variation due to calories, quality of food and vitamins, and kids indeed tend to be bigger, but you are not getting a kid size of NFL linebacker just because you feed him well.

Dude, its genetics. There is some variation due to calories, quality of food and vitamins, and kids indeed tend to be bigger, but you are not getting a kid size of NFL linebacker just because you feed him well.

The major influence on height increase is nutrition and clean water. In countries where calorie intake has not changed and they still have water quality issues, height is unchanged in 150yrs.

https://elifesciences.org/articles/13410

The major influence on height increase is nutrition and clean water. In countries where calorie intake has not changed and they still have water quality issues, height is unchanged in 150yrs.

https://elifesciences.org/articles/13410
Yes. I am not saying you are wrong. I mean, if a kid is genetically destined to be 5'10" if you feed him poorly he'd be 5'8" and if you feed him very well he'd be closer to 6', he is not getting 6'5" because of better food.

Back