Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Wait, aren’t you the guy that flipped out because people didn’t like your food pics?
Sure was. I just dont really like people talking shit hiding behind computers knowing that wouldnt say shit to my face. And all them punk ass bitches putting down my food didnt put any pics of stuff they cooked so fuck em. I get real mean and Ive explained why on here and its a good reason I just try to ignore people now cause its not worth the aggravation. Funny thing is this is a fighting forum and if you invite anyone to fight you get banned. Ironic isnt it.

Sure was. I just dont really like people talking shit hiding behind computers knowing that wouldnt say shit to my face. And all them punk ass bitches putting down my food didnt put any pics of stuff they cooked so fuck em. I get real mean and Ive explained why on here and its a good reason I just try to ignore people now cause its not worth the aggravation. Funny thing is this is a fighting forum and if you invite anyone to fight you get banned. Ironic isnt it.
They have to ban you to protect the guy you challenged. Everyone knows youd run over his head with ur motorbike. But if he rejects the offer he’ll be a bitch. There’s no winning!!!

They have to ban you to protect the guy you challenged. Everyone knows youd run over his head with ur motorbike. But if he rejects the offer he’ll be a bitch. There’s no winning!!!
This one guy who Ive never even talked to before said hed whoop my ass. I begged the fucker to pm me and set it up and told him what Id do to him when we meet and they freakin banned me and did nothing to him. He challenged me and I get banned its not right. Thats what got my last supra account banned.

I apologize Ive just been into it with alot of shit sucking assholes on here over the years. Sherdog has some low life scum on here. People that have no lives and get on here and talk shit just to make them feel better.

Dude just let it slide. If someone honestly gets on here to stir shit up using internet anonymity then they aren’t even worth your time. Not telling you how to live your life, but message boards are for fun, just ignore the assholes.

This one guy who Ive never even talked to before said hed whoop my ass. I begged the fucker to pm me and set it up and told him what Id do to him when we meet and they freakin banned me and did nothing to him. He challenged me and I get banned its not right. Thats what got my last supra account banned.

You took the guy who said he’d whoop your ass way too seriously. He couldn’t beat a newborn pigeon’s ass.

As soon as threats look tangible, and could lead to real drama outside of cyberspace, the mods will step in.

Lol at getting so mad at someone over the internet.

Grow the fuck up.

Why u got yellows already. What u been doin fool

Ahhhh, you're OK still a lazy dad bod next to me and I'm a dad..! For legal reasons confirmed and paid for to 3....

EDIT: My bad @Kardashians in my green state I meant to reply to the reply you were replying to, not you. (Does that make sense)

Last edited:
Ahhhh, you're OK still a lazy dad bod next to me and I'm a dad..! For legal reasons confirmed and paid for to 3....

EDIT: My bad @Kardashians in my green state I meant to reply to the reply you were replying to, not you. (Does that make sense)
No you’re right, I have a lazy dad bod :(

Yeah she’s even better in person lol. Beyond gorgeous. Cool AF. Hilarious. Way out of my league. I absolutely in no way deserve her. I am insanely lucky.

You a lucky dude, nothing like a solid woman, I'm glad you didn't take my post wrong as I said it was compliments.

Lay down punk noob you dont have any idea what you are talking about I have a good reason I get mad and wanna smash. My one legged duck would even smack you around so go away....................Do you know how bad it is to get pushed around by a one legged duck? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

And so it begins again.........

That top pic was taken Monday July 16th 2018 the day I put them on here hence why it says NOW. Damn man I been back on here a month and people already bitching about how bad my pics are again. Wanna talk about how shitty my bowls are next? Dont worry about my pics I dont worry about yours or even if you have any on here. Ive got all kinds on here over the years and countless people have talked about how bad they are.
That last pic with my old bike was taken with a professional camera then printed out then scanned then put on photobucket as well as this one in Miami that everyone on here said looked like it was taken in the 80s. It got so many putdowns I lost count.

You have that unfit fit guys look from the 70's tbf

Back