Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Sun's out guns out

6ec60edaf64247d154a8f7dd9c000a9c.jpg

Shiiiit. When you said you would crush me in dominoes, I took you for a Latino. Nice rooftop pic tho buddy, get those upper guns some sun.

You going to UFC 215 in Edmonton brah?

I've moved out east, so I don't think so. But I'd have loved to. The Calgary show was a gong-show of changes. Hopefully the Edmonton one hangs together. There's already been some changes though. I had fun in Calgary, but it wasn't really worth the $960. Ryan Jimmo (RIP) delivering the fastest KO was the highlight.

Are you going?

Yeah I plan on going. Fingers crossed it's not Mighty Mouse or WMMA as the co-main though.

<DisgustingHHH>

Damn $960? I take it those were floor seats. I paid ~$250 for mine.

Shogun was supposed to fight and Aldo and about 5 other high-profile fighters in Calgary. Almost everyone dropped out. We got Faber/Barao as a main event. Tickets were just overpriced because in 2012 the UFC was still fairly strong and the economy was booming. My seats were 6 rows back, just off of the floor - maybe 30-40 feet from the octagon on the side. Drinks helped.

Hopefully you can go, $250 isn't too bad.

Oh I remember. 9 of 10 main card fighters were different than what was originally announced.

IMO best seats in the house are on the second level a few rows up. That way you're more eye level with the jumbotron, and at that height you're looking into the cage (for the most part) rather than through the cage like you would at a lower level.

My sight lines felt really good.and the sound of the action that close was cool. I can't imagine people bringing their kids cage-side. It's pretty intense.

This was from the Guns N' Roses reunion tour about a month back, hottest day of the year. Amazing day.

2VVOVlB.png

This was from the Guns N' Roses reunion tour about a month back , hottest day of the year. Amazing day.

This post is very disturbing to me because this summer marks 30 years since I saw G'nR open for The Cult :(

This was from the Guns N' Roses reunion tour about a month back, hottest day of the year. Amazing day.

2VVOVlB.png

You're at a Guns N Roses concert dressed like a golfer with a hat you got out of a claw machine?

You're at a Guns N Roses concert dressed like a golfer with a hat you got out of a claw machine?

Haha I got so burned earlier in the day, you can see how red my neck is I had to cover up.

Dressed more rock appropriate for KISS/Motley Crue, still claw machine hats though.

IIM5KXp.jpg

Last edited:
Haha I got so burned earlier in the day, you can see how red my neck is I had to cover up.

Dressed more rock appropriate for KISS/Motley Crue, still claw machine hats though.

IIM5KXp.jpg
Fuck the hat pal I'm diggin' the Black Flag tee!If your out enjoying the rock shows who gives a shit how your dressed anyway right m8?

may have to throw my pic up in this bitch sooner or later

DF1YWNpXYAAfkbF.jpg

Old pic, probably drunk, That was my school years, so..90% Chance that I was drunk..

Back