Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

There was a recent thread about trends/dress from the early 2000s...

Found an early-mid 2000s edition Faust equipped with puka necklace, leather jacket and eyebrow ring lmao

g9SWnJO.jpg

I'm not in this, but it's from the best Halloween party I ever threw. We built a headless horseman, planted a pole to support his pumpkin head, and sat him on my motorcycle in the front yard.

The guy in this photo was a carpenter and he built a beer coffin for the den (lined with a 48x24x24" styrofoam tub).

w816w1.jpg

She's a medusa, he's turned to stone.

In the basement we emptied the shelves for the bar and replaced the booze with glass jars filled with various organs we picked up cheap at the butcher, brains, eyeballs and the like (the booze went under the bar).

I had a group of six people spend two days helping me set up the house, building and assembling props. It was epic, and about two hundred people came over the course of the evening.

if this has turned into a nostalgia/old pictures/pictures of pictures thread I am fucking in!

if this has turned into a nostalgia/old pictures/pictures of pictures thread I am fucking in!
It has and I suggest you post a photo of you currently then one of you when you were younger :)

Baptized my Goddaughter this weekend
Made it through church without catching on fire
Win win

19884268_1550633071655274_853757298849767982_n.jpg

^^^^ Hell yeah bro looking like a young Keanu Reeves^^^

Found an early-mid 2000s edition Faust equipped with puka necklace, leather jacket and eyebrow ring lmao

g9SWnJO.jpg

Looks like the old days where a couple of close friends bend their limbs violently for a good time...

giphy.gif

g9SWnJO.jpg
You kind of look like a young Rock and your buddy look likes Khabib

Platinum Mike took over this business. Nuffin personal.

vBemOLx.jpg

Last edited:
Back