Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

giphy.gif

keep typing tell me if this is what you want to be doing tonight?

Not really, but I can only conclude that you two retards will be breeding morons with serious mental deficiencies. Is this what society needs in this day and age? Think of the children; they don't need to suffer needlessly from your mistakes. Sterilize yourselves.

Can everyone stop arguing I'm trying to fap to some pics posted a few pages back.

They got me talking, and I drove them away.

Yes, it was all part of the plan...

No need. I have all the money I need and more from actually working. I have a degree. Do you?

I don't give a shit if you have a degree or not. It's not the strongest indicator of success if you asked me.

But to answer your question, no. I dropped out of a computer engineering program in my 3rd year. What kind of stupid worthless degree do you have? Liberal arts or psychology?

View attachment 245381 no, and by the looks of my pics compared to yours it's far from useless. You're not running me off but it's the holidays and I have a life so....I'll argue with you later.

Translation:

Look at me! I'm smart and rich! I'm not going to explain to you how, but just take my word that I am!

@Storm

This is just piss poor gaudy attempt at showing off how incredible your life is, but I couldn't give a shit and neither should anyone.

Shallow and pedantic. Hmph.

Exc

And I make bank. What do you do?

I don't try hard to come across as a douche nozzle by posting stupid shit like this in a forum full of strangers that don't give a fuck who I am or what I do.

Good job, dear. Here's something for you:

Chocolate-chip-cookie.-008.jpg

Other than suck dick and pick on females.

I'll pick on anyone who warrants it regardless of sex, you sexist.

I don't try hard to come across as a douche nozzle by posting stupid shit like this in a forum full of strangers that don't give a fuck who I am or what I do.

anytime now lol

b6941487b476fa7c14531508d00820d371cb24e03371a501135d3a8ed1b19e7b.jpg

shitty use of media i ever seen your like browser poor or poor taste lmao

I bet you're beautiful!!! :) lol

I'd say I'm slightly more handsome than Zer. But he has a waaaay bigger dick, so I couldn't definitively say I'm more "attractive".

You are very sexy either way....anybody who tells you otherwise has bad taste.

shitty use of media i ever seen your like browser poor or poor taste lmao

This has got to be the most retarded thing I've read today. I'm not going to waste my brain cells trying to decipher this shit post. @Storm , where did you pick up this idiot? At the local strip club you used to work at?

This has got to be the most retarded thing I've read today. I'm not going to waste my brain cells trying to decipher this shit post. @Storm , where did you pick up this idiot? At the local strip club you used to work at?
Every day I grow stronger every day I know you will never show the Sherdog community anything of your life. cuz at the end you can't even sit at the tables I sit at. You might have better grammar skills but i use program for that shit anyway. See I could prolly buy whatever mom and pop shop you work at.....hrmmmm thats an assumption who knows maybe your like a bus boy or something lol i don't know. but you will be beneath me in terms of status for life good sir....life nothing can change that unless you take over the world lmfao

Back