Who here eats Kraft Dinner!

Roca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I fucking do. Not often but it's a fun. Just some good old-fashioned home cooking comfort food.
LPT: Make several boxes worth of the noodles and eat them plain. Suffer through it, it's worth it. Then you have like 3 pouches of Mac Powder and dump it in one bowl of noodles for a goopy orange cheesgasm of flavour.
I know my boy @Clippy eats himself some Kraft Dinner!

P.S. If you don't like Kraft Dinner we're not friends anymore.

I fucking do. Not often but it's a fun. Just some good old-fashioned home cooking comfort food.
LPT: Make several boxes worth of the noodles and eat them plain. Suffer through it, it's worth it. Then you have like 3 pouches of Mac Powder and dump it in one bowl of noodles for a goopy orange cheesgasm of flavour.
I know my boy @Clippy eats himself some Kraft Dinner!

P.S. If you don't like Kraft Dinner we're not friends anymore.

I LOVE Kraft dinner but almost never have it :(

The wife HATES it and it's a hatred built on being poor and having to eat it all the time before I brought the $$$ into her life

We usually have it with hamburger thrown in and extra cheese piles dumped on

I LOVE Kraft dinner but almost never have it :(

The wife HATES it and it's a hatred built on being poor and having to eat it all the time before I brought the $$$ into her life

We usually have it with hamburger thrown in and extra cheese piles dumped on

I am sorry to inform you that I can no longer be friends with your wife

The Velveeta one isn't bad also. My mom & my little sister make the best home made macaroni & cheese I have ever had.

The Velveeta one isn't bad also. My mom & my little sister make the best home made macaroni & cheese I have ever had.

Original or nothing playboy.

I eat White Cheddar PC brand. It's got shorter, thicker pasta in it. Don't really like the KD brand.

It's good for lunch. I put pepper and ketchup on it.

I eat White Cheddar PC brand. It's got shorter, thicker pasta in it. Don't really like the KD brand.

It's good for lunch. I put pepper and ketchup on it.

You're a horrible person. Literally Hitler.

I know I've had it but don't really remember how it was.

I do like macaroni & cheese but I usually just go to Popeye's or KFC when I'm craving that type of stuff.

Never knew Kraft dinner was such a thing. Must suck being poor.

Velveeta > Kraft

My gf makes it for the kids and makes me Velveeta as well because she knows I won't eat it so I trained her well. Those leftover chunks of orange cheese that never mix in completely...gross. I have a more civilized palate

Never heard the term doesn't sound like something I'd do. I would probably find something else to eat

Back