Who has worst striking defense on roster currently

Mark is at 52%. I can't find anybody with lover than 40%...Khalil Goat of worst striking defense
suprised its over 50. seems like hes been taking a lot of shots the last few fights

You can not only look at the UFC stats... they are not that accurate.... I would say that the man with the worst striking defense is Ryan Janes. He is starting to move well, and he is improving rapidly but that man needs to start MOVING his HEAD! I actually start cringing when he fight sometimes his game plan is basically let the other fighter punch himself out on his head and then if he does not get TKO'ed then go for it. And he has a good chin so far (Won't last long) but imagine the damage his brain takes every fight. He could actually be a really good fighter if he could just learn some head movement! Maybe we need to call Edmond haha...

2504025836a452e124962a4c596bb7cb_crop_exact.jpg

You can not only look at the UFC stats... they are not that accurate.... I would say that the man with the worst striking defense is Ryan Janes. He is starting to move well, and he is improving rapidly but that man needs to start MOVING his HEAD! I actually start cringing when he fight sometimes his game plan is basically let the other fighter punch himself out on his head and then if he does not get TKO'ed then go for it. And he has a good chin so far (Won't last long) but imagine the damage his brain takes every fight. He could actually be a really good fighter if he could just learn some head movement! Maybe we need to call Edmond haha...

2504025836a452e124962a4c596bb7cb_crop_exact.jpg

Cabbage Correira is probably up there.

Both at 59% which makes me wonder how Khalil achieved his 37...

Not counting females, probably Diego

Both at 59% which makes me wonder how Khalil achieved his 37...

Well i don't know but when i saw your thread i was more thinking like who has the worst defense to punches to the head. And a thing like that you can't just look at the stats. For example K-1 champ Mark Hunt has been considered to have the best chin in the world (for many many years) and he has always also been really good at slipping the punches many times it looks like the punches lands good on his head but he puts his chin down and moves in a good way so that the impact is taken out of the punches and the stronger punches he often dodges more or use one hand to partially block them. On the stats it would of course then say that when he slips one punch that just glanced his head it would look like it connects but it really has no impact. Contrary to a fighter like Ryan Janes who has his head straight up and no movement.... when other fighters connect on him it hurts his brain.... even thou the man has a really good chin that is not healthy. But if we are only talking stats it's kind of a different thing.

If we talk about who takes most damage from having bad boxing defense and really eat a lot of heavy punches every fight i would say Ryan Janes is at top. But if we only talk about stats who has the most "taps" to his person i don't know...

Khalil has taken most of those on the ground. He is a solid striker.
He has 4 Ufc fights and got hit
4th: 17 punches
3rd: 0
2nd: 4
1st: 31, mainly light punches on the ground

Which leads me to the question: Is Ts dumb? Yes, yes he is.

Lawler made Condit miss 320 times in their fight. Ufc record btw

Chase Sherman has to be up there.

Ya that man definitely also needs to work defense and head movement. Straight on top of my mind when we talk about men i would say Ryan Janes and then Chase are the worst.

Khalil has taken most of those on the ground. He is a solid striker.
He has 4 Ufc fights and got hit
4th: 17 punches
3rd: 0
2nd: 4
1st: 31, mainly light punches on the ground

Which leads me to the question: Is Ts dumb? Yes, yes he is.

Lawler made Condit miss 320 times in their fight. Ufc record btw

Khalil, don't get upset man- i was just wondering how did get that 37%...don't be triggered

No idea about stats but I'd say Carwin was one of the worst technically, he had massive power of course but moved like a rock em sock em robot.

Worst moment of Big John's career. There are more, and nobody is perfect but JESUS stop the fight.

Back in those days the refs didn't stop the fights. Fights ended by tap out, KO, or corner throwing in the towel. That's why Big John was hollering at the corner to watch their fighter.

Back