Who has the stylistic advantage? RDA or Covington?

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I feel Covington..RDA hasn't faced a wrestler this size before, and i feel Colby will be able to control him easily..

Covington is going to get destroyed by RDA. He's not at that level yet. Couldn't even finish old Maia.

Before the boring win over 40 years old Maia Covingtons best win was Dong Hyun Kim and 40 years old Mike Pyle? Get the fuck out of hear

Covington says he walks around 180, he's not a big WW. In fact when confronted by a 200+ lbs man he ran to the cops out of fear

Before the boring win over 40 years old Maia Covingtons best win was Dong Hyun Kim and 40 years old Mike Pyle? Get the fuck out of hear
What’s RDA’s best win?

Arguably Neil Magny

Have you ever heard of a former Champ called Ruthless Robbie Lawler?
Yeah, the guy who got outwrestled by Cerrone and struggled to win 29-28 right before he faced RDA. Oh and then his last win before Cerrone was against Condit who’s 2-7 in his last 9.

The Robbie Lawler who hasn’t looked great since Rory 2 in 2015...Yeah I remember that Robbie Lalwler.

I feel Covington..RDA hasn't faced a wrestler this size before, and i feel Colby will be able to control him easily..

Covington is actually small for WW. I wouldn't be surprised if khabib is bigger than him. I remember Covington saying he's in the low 180's.

Covington has never out-grappled a BJJ guy as good as RDA either.

Covington is going to get destroyed by RDA. He's not at that level yet. Couldn't even finish old Maia.
Could Masvidal? Could Tyron? How many people have finished Maia?

Idiot.

Yeah, the guy who got outwrestled by Cerrone and struggled to win 29-28 right before he faced RDA. Oh and then his last win before Cerrone was against Condit who’s 2-7 in his last 9.

The Robbie Lawler who hasn’t looked great since Rory 2 in 2015...Yeah I remember that Robbie Lalwler.
Cerrone would beat Colby too, not sure why you think a close decision with him equals being done, Colby's 2 best wins were good match ups, 2 grapplers

Cerrone would beat Colby too, not sure why you think a close decision with him equals being done, Colby's 2 best wins were good match ups, 2 grapplers
cowboy would get 30-26’d by Colby let’s be real

They are very similar IMO.

I think Colby has the grappling edge: if Maia's BJJ didn't work on him, RDA's won't.
RDA is the better striker.

But overall, Colby has the edge on this fight. I wouldn't place any bets though...

cowboy would get 30-26’d by Colby let’s be real
no he wouldn't, good luck trying to rush like a bum against a good striker with great high kicks like Cerrone and he has a good grappling game as well, good enough to get back on the feet and piece up Colby boring ass

Back