Who has the next WW shot?

Yikes. That'll probably hurt quite a bit.

Colby like to throw down way more than Shields does though. Colby stood in the pocket and slugged with both Dos Anjos and Maia. I hope he gives Woodley that chance.

Colby, for sure.

He and Tyron Jawing back and forth will give the best sell in that division at the moment.

Unless GSP says he wants it.
Especially with Tyron's stock riding high from Saturday night, Covington is the fight to make. I thought it was silly of them to skip over Covington, but it actually worked out in their favor as this fight will have more hype and sales will improve with the fresh memory of an exciting Woodley fight!

Usman should have fought Ponzi for a shitle tot

Once Erick Silva defeats Larkin he will return to the ufc and reclaim his ww title
he is a great prospect but too young and green for my taste. He needs a few more fights and fighting experience.

I don’t see how it wouldn’t be Colby. Trump Supporter vs Racially Oppressed Black Man

How the fuck could you go wrong especially when you know the black man will win
Why would it matter if the black man won?

Why is it good if the black man wins?

Why isn't the white man winning a good thing? Reminder that the vast majority is white...so marketing wise, the white man winning is far better.

Why isn't the white man winning a good thing? Reminder that the vast majority is white...so marketing wise, the white man winning is far better.

Yeah but Colby is a whiny bitch

Yeah but Colby is a whiny bitch
And you are entitled to that opinion

I'm simply asking HIM to clarify his position

Also I would be willing to bet Colby has more fans then Woodley does

Let's also not forget about all the entitled whining Woodley has done over the years; )

Because Colby sucks ass

If Shields can clinch fuck Woodley, then it's possible colby can too.
any version of shields would get finished by current Woodley though. shields dint do anything to win that fight. it's debatable whether he beat a relatively green tyron.

Colby like to throw down way more than Shields does though. Colby stood in the pocket and slugged with both Dos Anjos and Maia. I hope he gives Woodley that chance.
Anybody who fights Maia hopes they can slug with him - bad example.

I don’t see how it wouldn’t be Colby. Trump Supporter vs Racially Oppressed Black Man

How the fuck could you go wrong especially when you know the black man will win

Always bet on black.

Seriously though, Colby's getting starched. With Usman, I see Tyron fighting "safe" and winning a boring decision, but that's mainly because Usman is a turkey.

Nothing can happen in the colby vs. woodley fight, too, and then the judges could edge it to colby. Who knows :eek:

Well Colby has to rush for takedown because in stand he won't last even round with Woodley. Even Ronda was very solid striker compared to Colby.

He only throws down with guys like RDA, a former LW who doesn't have one punch knock out power at WW, and BJJ wizard Maia. I doubt he trades with woodley.

Well Colby has to rush for takedown because in stand he won't last even round with Woodley. Even Ronda was very solid striker compared to Colby.

Woodley is a counter puncher to a fault. I doubt Colby would even give him something to counter--he probably just straight wrestles against woodley in hopes that Woodley gasses.

Even Colby is not that stupid.

Colby. How could a case be made for anyone else???

Colby lost to Warlley Alves, Usman beat him.
Usman is on a 12-fight streak, Colby on a 6-fight streak.
Usman is undefeated in the UFC, Colby isn't.

Usman definitely has a case, not the strongest one, but I'd honestly rather see Colby vs Usman before I wanna see Woodley vs either of them.

Colby can win if he manages to point fight Tyron via cagestalling and hitting air from a safe distance, but he will probably get KTFO.

Back