Who has the GOAT excuse when busted by USADA?

"I wanted to look more like a fighter"

- our favorite pants-shitting former HW champ, Tim "brown jocks" Sylvia

" I only took what my doctors legally prescribed me and I told you before my fight on my form" -Chael P. Sonnen
If you want to be technical he passed all his tests from usad.

Not really an excuse, but it was hilarious when Wandy said he tested himself and was clean

Sean Sherk "I never took steroids, I don't even use supplements" o_O

kangaroo meat (Mir)
Thai dick pills (Anderson)
trusted a olympian friend (Lombard)

Didn't some guy say his hair loss products caused a positive. God, never though of the answer to this questions but the excuse division is the most stacked in mma history.

Not usada, but Sean Sherk I believe once claimed that a roided sample fell off a counter into his sample which was beneath it
Lol roided sample

Not really an excuse, but it was hilarious when Wandy said he tested himself and was clean
Ah shit i remember that. I swear Lombards team also said that they tested him before every fight and he was clean. A friend of a friend gave me a pill is up there as the dumbest excuse.

Lombard's is one of the funniest considering his nickname Showeather:
"From this moment on, I will be known as Hector "Showeather" Lombard. Through any ups and downs, through any injuries, wins or losses, I will always show up and do my best. I will always continue through fight THRU ANY WEATHER."

What happened to fighting thru any weather?

Back