Who has the biggest length in boxing?

All I know is mine hits the floor.

Nah jk

only hits my knees.

Length isn't everything

Thickness is also a factor

PAY-O2WEIGHIN-ALLEN-HOWE3.jpg

The reach is one of the foundations towards the importance of how one penetrates. As one German proverb i took to heart eo.....years ago I learned that, "Distance lends enchantment to the view".

In the dance of chaos we must insert our will to impart our emotion inside of our opponents cortex, it is the only way to fuse towards the collective. This realization is what makes the process so beautiful, as the nuances of creating angles to slip inside the slits of those sugar tight walls of the elite flesh must be breached with brevity. The longer the reach the more poetic and quivering the aesthetic of the impact. You can feel the imparting of lifeforce ripple through the striations as it impacts and imparts onto the soft inviting countenance of man. When attenuated perfectly, the connection feels so nice, smooth, and soft as the insertion slides gently inside until the body relaxes.

Take the time visualize the relaxation of the body, admire the beauty as the cortex begins to cleanse itself during the most rejuvenating process we can experience as our consciousness delves deeper into the shards of The Nexus. One of the most beautiful things in life is when body is completely unclenched for the resuscitation of a blossoming beyond descriptions itself....

Last edited:
You guys are just naming famous and accomplished ones, there have been bums with over 90 inch reach. Plus u’re not going far back enough.
I’ve gotta go with Tyson Fury.

Huge wingspan.
Read my thread here:
forums.sherdog.com/threads/longest-reach-in-boxing-history.3444091/

You’ll get much better answers.

Sadly, I don't box.

Is this an intentional troll question. Mine just touches the floor. It’s pretty big when extended.

My dick is so big, I can wrap it around your neck and choke you out... And then I get in my lamborghini and leave the crime scene.

Show me one boxer or MMA fighter who can do that.

My dick is so big, I can wrap it around your neck and choke you out... And then I get in my lamborghini and leave the crime scene.

Show me one boxer or MMA fighter who can do that.
Conor Mcbythewayineedmyridiculouscodpiece can

The reach is one of the foundations towards the importance of how one penetrates. As one German proverb i took to heart eo.....years ago I learned that, "Distance lends enchantment to the view".

In the dance of chaos we must insert our will to impart our emotion inside of our opponents cortex, it is the only way to fuse towards the collective. This realization is what makes the process so beautiful, as the nuances of creating angles to slip inside the slits of those sugar tight walls of the elite flesh must be breached with brevity. The longer the reach the more poetic and quivering the aesthetic of the impact. You can feel the imparting of lifeforce ripple through the striations as it impacts and imparts onto the soft inviting countenance of man. When attenuated perfectly, the connection feels so nice, smooth, and soft as the insertion slides gently inside until the body relaxes.

Take the time visualize the relaxation of the body, admire the beauty as the cortex begins to cleanse itself during the most rejuvenating process we can experience as our consciousness delves deeper into the shards of The Nexus. One of the most beautiful things in life is when body is completely unclenched for the resuscitation of a blossoming beyond descriptions itself....
what goes on in this Nexus you keep referring to? Aside from the penetration of orifices.

Back