Who has the bigger name: Brad Pitt or Leo DiCaprio?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
After finding out that these 2 will have their first movie together next year, under Quentin Tarantino.

Which actor do you think has the bigger name? The bigger star? The higher billing?

Leonardo DiCaprio is 16 letters.
Brad Pitt is 8.

Therefore DiCaprio is twice as big a name.

After finding out that these 2 will have their first movie together next year, under Quentin Tarantino.

Which actor do you think has the bigger name? The bigger star? The higher billing?

I would go gay for Brad Pitt. I would not even put on a prom dress for DiCrappio.

Leonardo DiCaprio is 16 letters.
Brad Pitt is 8.

Therefore DiCaprio is twice as big a name.

I woke up with a hardon this morning and it had your name written all over it.

Leo and he's the more talented between the two. That' no diss on Pitt cause he's super talented, but Leo is on another level.

Brad Pitt. He was so big they had to make a Hispanic version of him.

410500.jpg

I can't even say DiCaprio. That shit's got like nine hundred syllables.

10 or 15 years ago it would've been Brad easily. Today, it's obviously Leo.

Brad seems to have kind of faded away a bit. I can't remember the last time he had a movie that had a lot of buzz around it and became a big hit.

This kind of post was predictable
Sorry, I had to do it.

To answer the question, I'd say they are pretty much exactly the same level, slightly faded A-list.

I guess it would depend on who gas the bigger role in the movie. In this case I think it's DiCaprio.

Leo. Seems like he's still aiming to be the name on the big marquee movies while Brad is fine doing smaller stuff.

Brad seems to have kind of faded away a bit. I can't remember the last time he had a movie that had a lot of buzz around it and became a big hit.

<PlusJuan>

Over the last 5 years Leo’s had some massive hits like Wolf of Wallstreet and the Revenant. What’s Pitt had lately?

Last one I saw was Onglorious Basterds. Fury and World War Z have come out since the, though.

I think Leo would've been a bigger name in the industry, probably starting around Django Unchained. They probably occupied a similar space for about 5 years prior to that.

<PlusJuan>

Over the last 5 years Leo’s had some massive hits like Wolf of Wallstreet and the Revenant. What’s Pitt had lately?

Last one I saw was Onglorious Basterds. Fury and World War Z have come out since the, though.

I think Pitt has had some good films in fairly recent memory--I really enjoyed Allied, for instance--but as far as a truly big hit? I dunno, man. A LONG time.

Actually, I dunno, maybe World War Z counts. It made $540 million. I guess we'll give him that one.

But other than that, a long time.

I think Leo would've been a bigger name in the industry, probably starting around Django Unchained. They probably occupied a similar space for about 5 years prior to that.

I'd go back a little farther than that for Leo, at least back to Inception. That was a huge film with lots of buzz around it and it made over $800 million.

I swear to God I saw this same exact thread like 2 months ago

I’d rather spend a weekend in Vegas with George Clooney and Brad Pitt than Leo. Seems classier. Like they are the true heirs to Sinatra and Martin. Leo always seems like a kid in comparison.

And I would be saying that without the Ocean’s movies being a factor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back