Who has the best record with over 35 fights in Strikeforce/Pride/UFC?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
Would it be Bisping with 30-7.

He only lost to Rockhold, Kennedy, Sonnen, Wandy, Hendo & Belfort. Split decision against Rashad Evans.

If the criteria is fighters that have fought in all of those organizations(which it doesn't seem to be since you picked Bisping) and have over 35 fights, Barnett is 35-8 and has fought in all three of those organizations. Otherwise, like said above, obviously Fedor.

The nice thing about Fedor is that he does not gloat after his victories, but remain serene and humble.

Fedor is the obvious answer

Barao's is also pretty good at 34-4-1

Not too many fighters have over 35 fights in just those 3 organizations

Fedor was 15-0 in PRIDE
1-3 in Strikeforce
So his record is really 16-3

Fedor was 15-0 in PRIDE
1-3 in Strikeforce

And Bisping had 10 fights outside of the UFC (10-0), bringing his actual record to 20-7. I was thrilled when Bisping beat Rochold, but he has to be one of the most overrated fighters of all-time. He's literally lost every big fight he's been in until this year, two of which were the definition of questionable victories (Anderson and Hendo).

Also, people forget, despite the end of his career, that Matt Hughes retired with a record of 45-9.

Reem 45-12 fought in all 3 orgs plus some others. Fedor hid from the ufc. Bisping wasn't in pride or strikeforce. Hughes only ufc. Moose is up there but not a lot of big wins and wasn't in pride.

Fedor was 15-0 in PRIDE
1-3 in Strikeforce

by this logic no one then.

If we just consider UFC, Pride and SF.....but will be hard to find guys with 35+ fights.

IMO the answer would be Wanderlei Silva 27-11 (38 fights in UFC/Pride). But he doesnt really have any competition as he maybe one of few guys that would have 35+ fights. Maybe the criteria should be lowered to 25+ fights in all three.

Big Nog 22-9 (31 fights)

Hendo easily!

Also top 3 most stacked resume of all time, win or lose. Criminally under rated

Guys you keep listing fighters full records but its not their records in Strikeforce, Pride and UFC which TS is asking. Not their overall MMA records.

I'd say Matt Hughes or Josh Barnett.

No one meets that criteria, or at least I can't think of one.

Would it be Bisping with 30-7.

He only lost to Rockhold, Kennedy, Sonnen, Wandy, Hendo & Belfort. Split decision against Rashad Evans.
How about the moose ?
I have to check the numbers and see if he qualifies but I know he has like 40 + fights just not sure where they all took place

Moose 41-6

But only 20 fights in the promotions u mentioned

Cerrone 34 fights in UFC wec (wec should be included )

Career 32 and 8

Back