Who has the best chin today? (must have never been ko'd)

Yes, and I have not seen him repeat that ever since, which makes the Bigfoot KO an anomaly in his career. Gus was once asked who hits harder DC or Jones and Gus said neither hit hard, making it sound like DC doesnt hit even harder than Jones. DC might look like someone who you would think hits hard, but facts seem to say otherwise. I think Patrick Cummins is the only fighter he has ever dropped with punches in his UFC career, LHW or HW.

He’s got 7 tkos and 2 kos on his record in 22 fights. He’s got power and hits hard, but uses his wrestling to win fights when he needs to.

I can only remember dc landing clean power punches on him in their first fight, who else with power has clipped him and tested his chin?

Gus and Machida aren’t one punch ko artists, and I don’t think rashad or Glover ever hit him clean

Rashad landed a nice head kick and overhand right. People forget about it because it didn’t even phase Jones. Dude definitely has a great chin.

The answer is Carlos Condit, btw.

This lol. One of the biggest nuths on this site they say he got knocked out after the ref stopped it he popped right up mean mugging. Was he hurt? Of course but he wasn't close to being out

Fanboys gunna fanboys lol..the footage speaks for itself..best chin at 155 imo

Back