Who has the best chin today? (must have never been ko'd)

Yeah. I'm pretty confident that he has that first KO loss coming soon. Don't get me wrong, even the softest ground and pound sucks when your head is flat on the ground with nowhere to move, but it's just not looking good.
Unfortunately I agree with you.

Condit may not show it but I've heard interviews with him where he definitely admits shots have got through and buzzed him and he's feeling the effects more and more as his career wears on.

I can only remember dc landing clean power punches on him in their first fight, who else with power has clipped him and tested his chin?

Gus and Machida aren’t one punch ko artists, and I don’t think rashad or Glover ever hit him clean

Did you just count DC as a hard hitter KO artist...

Gus might have a better chin than Jones. I bet if Rumble hits Jones with the exact same punches he finished Gus, Jones would be completely out, same with DC.

Did you just count DC as a hard hitter KO artist...

Gus might have a better chin than Jones. I bet if Rumble hits Jones with the exact same punches he finished Gus, Jones would be completely out, same with DC.

Have you ever seen DC ko Bigfoot in Strikeforce? He’s definitely got power, tho he might not be as strong at 205

Ngannou. He yet need to get shaken. Even when he was done with 0 energy, Stipe hit him clean couple of times but nope the guy is a monster. Blaydes also eaten some bombs. We will see what future brings.

I would say Gastelum is above Holloway. Gastelum is fighting much bigger men where as Max is almost always the bigger man.

I'm gonna say Moose and Romero. About Moose: Even Urijah's kick didn't put him out. It was a flukey flinch moment where he ducked into a power shot and it won't happen ever again.

Also I'm disregarding the KO Yoel suffered in Strikeforce.

vgh1xl.jpg

mac-tonight-gif-3.gif

If gus has such a great chin, better than jones... why does he backpedal ao much =)?

Fo3 my greatest chin...phil davis? Has never been ko'd, never finished, not evem close to.

Stipe deserves recognition, he went theough the tough fiest rounds and not only survived but totally outgamed nganu and sis it without 'accidentally poking hia opponenent in the eye while 'measuring the diatance"'.

Do PEDs help your chin lol?! Jones has never really been hit with a KO threatening strike. He is also pretty good at rolling with strikes
yea probably. dude is just a beast and I am a huge dc fan. jones on peds is GoAT. I just wish jones and dc fought clean though in order to find out who is actually superior.

Well one name I haven't seen yet ( in the first two pages don't wanna go the next two ) is conor. Even tho hes been rocked. Don't believe I've seen him get knocked down in ufc ( would have to go back and watch his siver fight remember nothing from that one )

The whole "must never have been KOd" is an unfair disqualification. Some guys have technically been KOd but only because they have been hit by shots way harder than others.

Like Moose and that jumping kick from Hall. No one would have stayed standing after that. Moose has one of the best chains in the sport.

Dude has a chin, but he's out of the running. He has been stopped with strikes by Cain, Arlovski, and Carlos Barreto.

Daniel Cormier (If you only count the Jones KO as a NC). Condit has taken some hellacious shots and has never been KO'd, I feel like that chin is cracking soon though.
The Cain fight hardly counts. He was in the process of getting up when they called it and wasn't even rocked.

It's unfair that Jones has amazing genetics, is one of the best technical strikers, arguably the best wrestler in the division, great cardio and he has a rock solid chin

He has all that and still roids, how the hell can you beat him tbh

As a Jones hater, it was a sad day that I realised he had a granite chin.

Back