Who has the best cheeseburger?

The squeeze Inn has the best burger I have had. Place is in Sacto.

20091214-squeezeburger.jpg

Looks like they found the patty behind the fryer but I'm sure it's good

5 Guys
Bobby's Burger Palace
Fatburger
Wendy's (No, I'm not kidding)
Local joint that I'm keeping to myself

But...
eatsrev13f-4-web.jpg

Old Homestead Kobe burger. Yes, I did and I didn't regret it one bit when the check came.

fucking fast food peasants

the nicest burger i have ever had was in an extremely upmarket gourmet restaurant attached to a hotel in Chester

I like Bagger Daves. Best burgers I have ever eaten, slightly better then 5 guys. Now for a local favorite we have Red Robin which is pretty good as well.

I was in Las Vegas at the beginning of the month and got a burger at Wahlburgers. The triple decker. It was actually really good. It seemed reminiscent of Shake Shack, at least texturally. It was really creamy and cheesy and soft and smushy and juicy. And I mean all of this in a good way. I would love to try it again.

here's a pic

Vancouver, Washington's own Burgerville has some of the best burgers around.
burgerville.jpg

Burgerville.jpg

I do miss Joe's Cable Car in San Francisco, though....

I've been to Burgerville a couple times. It's really good. I like the seasonal milkshakes too.

There is no In & Out where I live.

I hate most fast food burgers, but Five Guys is on another level.

5 guys is best chain imo. Best burgers I've every had though were from some somewhat fancy chef owned restaurants.

Had some whataburger for the first time last weekend, best chain burger I've had so far.
5 guys reminds me of something from Wendy's at twice the price but they forgot to season it, then spooned some fryer grease over top. The fries are terrible as well. Must be some hipster thing I'm not "getting"

Back