Who has the best cheeseburger?

60/40 burgers and thick pieces of fat running through meat.
Yes. It's delicious.
Prime_Bone_In_New_York_Strip1.jpg

30usd a lb. You can't afford that. Enjoy your walmart 93/7 bullshit and your skirt steak you fucking communist

I live in KY and the closest Five Guys is 30 minutes away, yet I've had Whataburger and have yet to try Five Guys. I really need to get to that. The Whataburger I ate at was in the ghettoest of places in Houston so I didn't enjoy the atmosphere at all, the burger was pretty good tho. It tasted a lot like Sonic, just a slightly better version. I'd say Wendy's, Whataburger, and Steak 'n Shake are my top 3. Sonic's sittin' pretty at a close 4.

I'll stick with 80/20 and leaner cuts.

Btw it's not a health thing. Pure fat just doesn't taste good imo.
Yeah, that's what I'm mocking you for. "Pure fat" is what gives the muscle its flavor. "Pure Muscle" is basically just water and amino acids. So is fat, but it tastes good.

Vancouver, Washington's own Burgerville has some of the best burgers around.
burgerville.jpg

Burgerville.jpg

I do miss Joe's Cable Car in San Francisco, though....

There's this burger food truck that's exclusive to my side of town so none of you will ever get to enjoy it, but it's the best hands down.

Blueberry Hill in STL makes a ten dollar burger that jerks you off while you eat it.

Best BBQ is Carolina BBQ.
My mother is from that region, so I would love to agree with you, but I can't. TX has a better smoke flavor, better variety, better sauces, etc.

Habit burgers are good imo

Anyone ever been to Foster's Freeze? I think its only a west coast thing. But their burgers are fire. Speaking chains, its Foster's Freeze than In-N-Out for me.

The squeeze Inn has the best burger I have had. Place is in Sacto.

20091214-squeezeburger.jpg

I like Burger King and Five Guys, but 5G is very expensive for what you get.

There are a lot of American food chains I'd love to try, that we just don't get in the UK.

Back